This holiday season, SmallRig is pleased to suggest a list of gifts for content creators in a variety of fields, including cinematographers, videographers, vloggers, and livestreamers. Whether they are looking for the right gift for themselves or for their friends, these gift ideas can be helpful.
Recommendations for Camera Videomakers:
- the mini Matte Box holds several 4 x 5.65″ rectangular filters and a screw-on round filter at the same time. This allows you to creatively control the light and adjust the filter effect for unique videos with a cinematic look.
- mini Follow Focus features a large focus knob that provides smooth damping for precise focus control. Adjustable A/B stops let you preset two distances for fast and repeatable focus tracking.
- RM75 RGB Magnetic Smart LED Light provides app-based remote control of up to 50 lights. Easily control color, intensity, saturation and special effects. Magnetic, durable metal frame allows for quick mounting on metal surfaces or connecting multiple lights for more power.
Recommendations for Mobile Videomakers:
- Mobile video cages for iPhone 13 Pro/Pro Max series feature multiple mounting points for attaching accessories such as microphones, LED lights, grips and tripods, taking mobile filming to the next level!
- The simorr Vigor VK-30 Vlog Kit is perfect for creating content on the go. The kit consists of a portable vlog tripod/selfie stick, a standard handheld clip and a Vibe P96 LED video light, making it compact and portable. Available in plain black or a special white edition with case.
Recommendation for Livestreamers/Vloggers:
– The simorr Wave U1 USB condenser microphone is a great choice if you are looking for an excellent microphone with great audio pickup with low background noise. The Wave U1 USB condenser microphone features a 3-in-1 intelligent chip and background noise filters, providing exceptional audio and voice reproduction for a superior recording and broadcast experience.