Hyland, a leading content services provider recently named a Leader in the industry by Gartner for the 12th consecutive year, has unveiled its latest product enhancements and new solutions to support enterprise digital transformation. Hyland’s latest platform updates and solutions leverage cutting-edge technology to drive innovation, increase efficiency and provide greater flexibility to meet changing business needs.
The new release includes the new Hyland Content Portal for OnBase in partnership with Jadu. The new solution acts as an integrated portal to enhance digital services and stakeholder experiences for AP departments, government agencies, and higher education institutions. The Hyland Content Portal combines Hyland’s content service platform with a modern, outward-facing portal that provides online forms, document upload, and tracking, workflows, and reports to enhance the self-service experience for providers, constituents, and students. The portal can be implemented as a main portal solution or integrated directly into existing portals and websites.
Other new functionality and solutions across the Hyland product portfolio include:
- Hyland Healthcare Enterprise Imaging enhancements include an updated Acuo Admin Portal, which provides a web-based zero-footprint portal ( UI ) that improves the administrator experience and facilitates quality control and management workflows for their VNA. Enhancements to the NilRead Viewer include improved integrations with Epic video editing and patient portal enhancements.
- Hyland’s Alfresco platform now includes new and enhanced connectors for both Microsoft Teams and SAP Cloud, so customers can improve collaboration while creating a more integrated solution map.
- The Alfresco platform also now includes support for Elasticsearch, enabling enterprise-wide search with improved scalability and index management.
- Updates to Hyland’s Nuxeo Platform offer improved user account security, gamification elements, and additional reporting for Nuxeo Insight, the Nuxeo artificial intelligence solution that’s trained on business-specific machine learning models.
- Other Nuxeo updates include new and improved connectors to systems such as Outlook, Salesforce, Adobe Creative Cloud, and more, while enhancements to Nuxeo Studio allow admins to more quickly and easily deploy new client projects.
- Saperion customers also will see security improvements, a new web client viewer to optimize performance and admin experience, and integration with OneDrive to improve productivity and internal/external collaboration.
“We’re excited to deliver these latest product updates, which extend our commitment to continued innovation and will enable our customers to map a faster path to modernization, providing agility to adapt to today’s business challenges,” added John Phelan, executive vice president, and chief product officer at Hyland. “These strategic enhancements also ensure our customers have the most updated, secure platform to support that digital transformation.”
To learn more about the latest innovations stemming from Hyland’s ongoing R&D efforts, visit Hyland.com.