Save on camera deals for Cyber Monday 2019 with our review of the best savings for shoppers on Polaroid instant cameras, Canon and Nikon DSLRs, GoPro action cameras and Nest security cameras
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Compare all the best camera deals for Cyber Monday 2019. Experts at The Consumer Post have found the best digital SLR, mirrorless and security camera deals and are listing them below.
Best Camera deals:
- Save up to $930 on a wide range of Canon & Nikon DSLR cameras at Walmart – including big discounts on top-rated Canon and Nikon digital SLR cameras
- Save up to 52% on Canon EOS DSLR cameras at Amazon – check the latest deals on Canon EOS Rebel T7 & T7i, Canon EOS 80D, camera bundles & accessories
- Save up to $930 on Nikon Digital SLR cameras at Amazon – click the link for the latest prices on top-rated Nikon DSLR cameras such as the Nikon D3400, D5600 & D850
- Save up to $300 on Sony Alpha mirrorless digital cameras & bundles at Walmart – check the latest savings on the top-rated a6000, a6500 & a7iii mirrorless cameras
- Save up to 50% on a wide range of Sony, Fujifilm, Olympus, Canon, Nikon & Panasonic mirrorless cameras & camera kits at Amazon – featuring savings on best-selling camera bodies & bundles
- Save up to 50% on Ring, Blink, Nest & Arlo Pro security cameras & baby monitors at Amazon – including savings on indoor and outdoor cameras, baby monitors, video doorbells & floodlight cams
- Save up to $100 on the latest GoPro HERO 8 Black camera & bundles at GoPro.com – save on HERO8 bundles and shoppers also get $100 off the HERO 8 Black & $50 off the HERO 7 Black when trading in any digital camera
- Save up to 55% on a wide range of Polaroid & Fujifilm Instax cameras at Walmart
- Save up to 60% on Fujifilm Instax Mini 9, Mini 90 & Instax Square cameras & printers at Amazon – including deals on Fujifilm Instax Mini cameras, printers, Instant Film packs & other Instax camera accessories
- Save up to 60% on a wide range of DSLR cameras, instant cameras, GoPro cameras & smart home security cameras at Walmart
- Save up to 52% on Canon & Nikon DSLR, Sony Mirrorless, GoPro, Polaroid & Nest security cameras at Amazon – check the latest deals on best-selling 4K action cameras, DSLR cameras, security cameras & mirrorless cameras
- Save on select action cameras, DSLR & mirrorless cameras, security cameras & accessories – at B&H Photo Video
Cyber Monday sales run for a limited time. Visit Amazon’s Cyber Monday page and Walmart’s Cyber Monday home page for their latest deals. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
DSLR cameras, such as those from Canon, Nikon and more, and point-and-shoot cameras, such as those from GoPro, Polaroid and Sony, are among the most popular products during Cyber Monday sales. However, there are numerous types of cameras available for different purposes other than photography. Security cameras provide robustness in the safety and security of residential and public areas, and there are many surveillance cameras that maximize network technology and analytics. Companies such as Nest produce smart indoor and outdoor cameras for the home.
Do retailers still offer discounts on Cyber Monday? Cyber Monday follows Black Friday and normally sees retailers extend their Black Friday sales or offer entirely new online promotions.
Ever since sales reached $1 billion in 2010, Cyber Monday has continued to be the biggest shopping event in the US.
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (firstname.lastname@example.org)