Cyber Monday experts share the best fishing gear deals for shoppers in 2019
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Fishing Cyber Monday deals for 2019 are live now. Compare the best fish finder, fishing rod, fish diner and fly fishing gear, clothing and accessories deals by clicking the links below.
Best fishing gear deals:
- Save up to 33% on fishing rods at Amazon
- Save on essential fishing gear at Amazon – check live prices on PLUSINNO, Piscifun & Penn fishing rods, reels, lines, lures, fish finders & apparel
- Save up to $76 on Garmin, Humminbird & Venterior fish finders at Amazon – check live prices on handheld depth and fish finders with sonar, GPS, transducer & LCD display
- Save up to 50% on a wide range of fishing rods, fish diners & fly fishing gear at Walmart
- Save on highly rated fishing gear at The Sportsman’s Guide
- Save up to 26% on popular fly fishing clothing & accessories at Backcountry.com – save on chest waders, rod and reel combos, wet and dry flies, complete kits & more
Cyber Monday sales run for a limited time. Check out Amazon’s Cyber Monday sale page and Walmart’s Cyber Monday home page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Deal Tomato earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
The right fishing gear makes fly fishing and other kinds of angling more fun. Among the top fishing rods for travelling is the Browning Fishing Safari Travel Spinning Rod. Meanwhile, a fish finder uses sonar to locate the fish so anglers know where to cast their rods. Lowrance HOOK2 7x is equipped with WiFi and numerous preloaded maps, making it one of the best fish finders available on the market.
Are Cyber Monday deals still offered by retailers? Cyber Monday, which takes place on the Monday after Black Friday, was first conceived to motivate people to shop online after the big Black Friday sales. Shoppers can take advantage of deep discounts on gadgets, electronics and home products throughout Cyber Monday.
In 2018, Cyber Monday made more money for online retailers than ever before. Sales totaled $7.9 billion for the annual online sales event.
About Deal Tomato: Deal Tomato reports on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Deal Tomato earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews ([email protected])