DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Palestine Insurance Industry: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The author’s ‘Palestine Insurance Industry: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023’ report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Palestinian insurance industry.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, investments, density, loss ratio and penetration during the review period (2014-2018) and forecast period (2018-2023).
The report gives a comprehensive overview of the Palestinian economy and demographics.
The report brings together the author’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages of insurers operating in the country.
- Key insights and dynamics of the Palestinian insurance industry.
- A comprehensive overview of the Palestinian economy and demographics.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Insurance Industry in Palestine –
- It provides historical values for the Palestinian insurance industry for the report’s 2014-2018 review period, and projected figures for the 2018-2023 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Palestinian insurance industry, and market forecasts to 2023.
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Palestinian insurance industry, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Palestinian insurance industry.
- Identify growth opportunities in key product categories.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Industry – Snapshot
- Premium Trend, Policies and Penetration
- Assets and Investments
- Industry Composition
Chapter 3 Life Insurance
- Policies and Density
Chapter 4 General Insurance
- Premium and Profitability
- Claims and Investments
- Lines of Business
- Marine, Aviation and Transit
- Personal Accident and Health
Chapter 5 Reinsurance
Chapter 6 Appendix
- Trust international insurance
- Global united insurance
- National insurance
- Al-Takaful insurance
- Al-Mashreq insurance
- American life insurance-Alico
- Tamkeen Insurance
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/su5bn
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900