We’re listing the top JBL Cyber Monday deals for 2019, featuring savings on the latest JBL Bluetooth speakers and headphones
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Find an updated list of Cyber Monday JBL deals, featuring savings on the top-rated JBL Charge and Flip Bluetooth speakers. Links to deals are listed below and provided by the Cyber Monday team at Spending Lab.
Best JBL deals:
- Save up to 70% off on JBL Charge & Flip Bluetooth speakers, JBL Boomboxes, soundbars & wireless headphones – at the JBL online store
- Save up to $80 on JBL Flip, Charge & more top-rated JBL speakers – save on best-selling JBL wireless & bluetooth speakers at Walmart
- Save up to 25% on JBL Charge 3 & 4 speakers at Walmart
- Save up to $100 on a wide range of JBL waterproof wireless speakers & JBL headphones at Amazon – check live prices on top-rated JBL Flip, Charge, Pulse & Clip Bluetooth speakers
- Save up to 33% on JBL Charge 4 & 3 Bluetooth speakers at Amazon – the latest waterproof JBL Charge 4 can connect up to 2 devices & boasts of up to 20 hours of playtime
- Save up to $170 on top-rated JBL wireless on-ear & over-ear headphones at the JBL Sale
Cyber Monday deals are time sensitive. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon’s Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart’s Cyber Monday home page. Spending Lab earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Water-resistant compact speakers are a forte of JBL, with their Bluetooth enabled Charge 5 and Flip 5 top-billing their portable audio equipment offerings. The JBL Flip 5 produces a much larger sound than its small frame suggests, and it can last for up to 12 hours on a single charge. The JBL Charge 5 features an even longer battery life at up to 20 hours.
Are there still price reductions on items during Cyber Monday? Cyber Monday’s informal name comes from the focus on new online deals on the Monday after Thanksgiving, which is also typically the final day of Black Friday offers. Steep discounts are usually available on appliances, gadgets and electronics products.
As one of the largest online retailers it’s no surprise that Amazon sales comprised over 70% of total revenue generated during 2018’s Cyber Monday holiday.
About Spending Lab: Spending Lab research and report on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Spending Lab earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (firstname.lastname@example.org)