Sales experts review the top Cyber Monday AT&T, Verizon Wireless & Sprint mobile device & internet deals for shoppers in 2019
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–What are the best Cyber Monday Sprint, Verizon Wireless & AT&T deals of 2019? Deal Tomato monitor savings on the latest Samsung Galaxy (Note10, S10, S9), Apple iPhone (XR, 11 Pro, 11, 8), Google Pixel (4 XL, 3 XL) and more Android smartphones over Cyber Monday and are sharing their top picks for shoppers below.
Best Verizon deals:
- Get up to $600 off a wide range of flagship Android smartphones at Verizon – when you switch with Unlimited
- Save up to 55% on a wide range of Apple iPhones at Verizon Wireless
- Get $150 off a Samsung Tab S6 during Black Friday weekend – at Verizon
- Get up to $400 off Apple iPhone 11, 11 Pro, XS & XS Max at Verizon
- Save up to $600 off Apple iPhone XS Max and receive a free Apple Watch – at Verizon (when you switch)
- Save 50% off on Samsung Galaxy S10+ – at Verizon Wireless (Cyber Monday only)
- Save $350 on Galaxy S10e and get a free Galaxy Watch – while supplies last, at Verizon
Best Sprint deals:
- Get the Samsung Galaxy S10 for $0/mo with Sprint Flex lease (regularly $37.50/mo.) – at Sprint (offer ends 12/26)
- Save up to 56% on a wide range of Samsung Galaxy smartphones
- Get iPhone 11 for $0/mo when you trade in your iPhone 6s or newer in ANY condition – at Sprint.com (offer ends 12/5)
- Save up to 68% on Google Pixel 3 & 4 smartphones
- Save 50% on any Apple Watch (including Apple Watch Series 5, 4, 3 & Nike edition) – check full offer details at Sprint.com (offer ends 1/9)
- Save up to 78% off on Apple iPad, iPad Air, iPad Pro & iPad mini (including the latest 7th Gen models) (ends 1/9)
- Save up to 70% on Samsung Galaxy Tab S6, Galaxy Book2 & more Galaxy Tab devices
- Save up to 72% on Huawei, Motorola, OnePlus, LG & HTC smartphones
Best AT&T deals:
- Get the Google Pixel 4 for free at AT&T – see full offer details by clicking the link
- Save up to $950 on a wide range of Android smartphones including the Razer Phone 2, Google Pixel 4 & Galaxy S10
- Save 20% on select AirPods (ends 12/5)
- Save up to $700 on Apple iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max & iPhone 11 – at AT&T
- Save up to 75% on a wide range of Apple iPhones at AT&T – check the latest deals on the iPhone 11 Pro & Pro Max, iPhone XS, XR & 8
- Get a FREE Samsung TV when you buy a Galaxy Note10 or Note10+ – at AT&T
- Save up to 86% on Samsung Galaxy smartphones at AT&T
- Get the LG G8X ThinQ for free at AT&T – see full offer details by clicking the link
Cyber Monday sales run for a limited time. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Cyber Monday page and Walmart Cyber Monday home page. Deal Tomato earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Verizon Wireless and AT&T both offer shared plans that are quite similar in terms of features and prices. Meanwhile, Sprint has some excellent phone and cellular hotspot plans for those who do need less data. Sprint subsidiary Boost Mobile is one of the telecoms companies that partnered with AccuTracking to easily track the location of one’s mobile device realtime. Boost Mobile also provides phone and hotspot plans.
What’s the difference between Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals? Cyber Monday, which follows Black Friday, typically sees top retail stores offering more discounts online, with a particular focus on gadgets and electronics.
In 2018, Cyber Monday generated a record breaking $7.9 billion in sales, according to Adobe Analytics.
About Deal Tomato: Deal Tomato reports on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Deal Tomato earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews ([email protected])