Straight Talk Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 deals are live now, here’s all the best Black Friday & Cyber Monday savings on Straight Talk line plans & no contract smartphones
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–In search of the best Black Friday & Cyber Monday Straight Talk deals for 2019? Online sales specialists at Consumer Articles have reviewed the top line plan and unlocked Apple iPhone, Samsung Galaxy and LG smartphone Friday & Cyber Monday deals and are sharing their top picks below.
Best Straight Talk deals:
- Save up to $300 on Samsung Galaxy (S10, S9, Note10, Note9) & more Android smartphones – at Straight Talk
- Save up to 50% on Apple iPhone (6, 7, 8, X, XS, XR & 11) smartphones – at Straight Talk
- Save up to 70% on a wide range of Straight Talk no contract cell phones and line plans at the Straight Talk online store – save on a wide range of new and reconditioned iPhones, LG, Samsung Galaxy smartphones & more
More Black Friday smartphone deals:
- Save up to 83% on Apple iPhone 11, Samsung Galaxy S10, Google Pixel 4 & more flagship smartphones at Sprint.com
- Save up to 74% on a wide range of smartphones including Apple iPhones, Samsung Galaxy & Google Pixel smartphones at Verizon Wireless
- Save up to 35% on unlocked smartphones at Amazon
- Save up to 60% on a wide range of no contract Apple & Android smartphones at Boost Mobile
- Save up to 75% on a wide range of Apple iPhones, Samsung Galaxy, Google Pixel & more Android smartphones at AT&T
Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales run for a limited time. Visit Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for their latest deals. Consumer Articles earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Straight Talk offers the best plans with the best phones in America’s four best networks. The company’s subscribers get the best coverage at an affordable price. They offer no contract plans on some of the most sought-after cell phones today–the iPhone 11, Pixel 4 and Galaxy Note10. Straight Talk provides fast data speed at a lesser cost.
About Consumer Articles: Consumer Articles shares informative e-commerce news. As an Amazon Associate Consumer Articles earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (email@example.com)