Saver Trends reviews the best fireplace deals for Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019. Save on fireplaces and heaters
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Fireplace Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 deals are underway. The online sales team at Saver Trends have compared the best electric fireplace, recessed fireplace and fireplace TV console deals for shoppers. Their top picks are listed below.
Best Fireplace deals:
- Save up to $323 on top rated electric, gel & ethanol fireplaces at Amazon – check live prices on wall fireplaces, fireplace TV stands, portable tabletop models & freestanding stoves
- Save up to 33% on a wide range of electric, gas & wall fireplaces and heaters at Walmart
- Save $49 on the Bold Flame 40 inch Faux Stone Electric Fireplace at Walmart
- Save up to 56% on Duraflame, eFlame, PuraFlame and more trusted electric fireplace brands
- Save $280 on the WE Furniture Traditional Wood Fireplace Stand for TV’s up to 64″ at Amazon
- Save up to $200 on best-selling wall & recessed fireplaces at Amazon
- Save up to 53% on a wide range of Dr Infrared, Lasko & more top selling space heaters
- Save up to $1500 on a premium quality electric fireplaces & accessories at the Touchstone Home Products online store – save on a wide range of wall mounted & recessed fireplaces & heaters
Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals are time sensitive. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Black Friday & Cyber Monday page and Walmart Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page. Saver Trends earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Outside of acting as a fancy heater, a fireplace also serves as a focal point in a room. An electric fireplace removes the hassle of preparing wood and ventilating smoke. A wall fireplace doesn’t need to be set up close to the floor either but can be installed higher up to maximize the visual effect.
Does Amazon offer Black Friday deals? With millions of discounted items on offer, both Amazon and Walmart hold the best Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales events during the holiday shopping season.
Amazon reported that in 2018 customers purchased a total of 180 million items between Thanksgiving day and Cyber Monday. Combined with an extensive selection of items along with a more convenient user experience, shopping on Amazon provides consumers more value than simple discounts.
Black Friday was also a big success for Walmart, as it received 132 million online visitors throughout the entire shopping holiday season last year.
About Saver Trends: Saver Trends research and share online sales news. As an Amazon Associate Saver Trends earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (email@example.com)