Deals experts compare the best Samsung Galaxy smartphone deals for Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Find an updated list of Black Friday & Cyber Monday Samsung Galaxy deals, featuring savings on Galaxy S10, S9, Note10, Note9 and more Samsung devices. Links to deals are listed below and provided by the Black Friday & Cyber Monday team at Saver Trends.
Best Samsung Galaxy deals:
- Save up to 56% on Samsung Galaxy Note10 & Galaxy Note10+ smartphones – pay nothing today and get the Galaxy Note10 for as little as $20/month at Sprint
- Get the Samsung Galaxy S10 for $0/mo with Sprint Flex lease (regularly $37.50/mo.) – at Sprint (offer ends 12/26)
- Save up to 50% on Samsung Galaxy cell phones including the Galaxy S10, Note10, S9 & Note9 at Verizon Wireless – click the link to check the latest smartphone deals
- Save up to 56% on a wide range of Samsung Galaxy smartphones at Sprint – featuring discounts on the latest Galaxy S10, Note10 & S10+ smartphones with 128GB, 256GB, 512GB & 1TB storage
- Save up to 86% on Samsung Galaxy smartphones at AT&T – check the latest deals on top-rated Galaxy smartphones like the Galaxy S10, Note10 & Galaxy Fold
- Save up to $220 on Samsung Galaxy smartphones at Boost Mobile – check live prices on top-rated Galaxy S10, Note 10, S9 & Note 9 models and refurbished models
- Save up to 83% on unlocked Samsung Galaxy smartphones at Amazon – save on Samsung’s premium factory-unlocked smartphones
Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales are time limited. Check out Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday sale page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Saver Trends earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
When does the Black Friday sale start and end at Amazon and Walmart? This year’s Black Friday falls on November 29th, followed by Cyber Monday on December 2nd.
Black Friday deals on Amazon are available for longer than the Black Friday and Cyber Monday period with discounted offers appearing as early as the first few weeks of November and as late as the first week of December this year. Holiday shopping also begins much earlier in Walmart this year, with online discounts being offered on items across several product categories from October 25. The bulk of Walmart’s Black Friday deals usually start dropping on Walmart.com on the evening of Thanksgiving, November 27, while in-store offers usually become available the day after, November 28.
Black Friday specials remain on offer until Cyber Monday at most retailers. In recent years, Amazon has been extending their deals for an additional week, so shoppers can expect the retailer’s deals to be available until the following weekend.
About Saver Trends: Saver Trends research and share online sales news. As an Amazon Associate Saver Trends earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (email@example.com)