Black Friday & Cyber Monday experts share the best TCL Roku TV, 4K TV and smart TV deals for shoppers in 2019
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Find all the best TCL TV deals for Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019. The list below contains links to the top 65-inch, 55-inch and 32-inch TCL 4K and Roku TV deals, as reviewed and updated by the team at Retail Egg.
Best TCL TV deals:
- Save up to 55% on a wide range of TCL Roku Smart TVs at Walmart – check live prices on a wide range of TCL Roku TVs with access to the most popular streaming channels
- Save up to $600 on top rated TCL LED TVs at Amazon – save on 32 inch, 43 inch, 55 inch and 65 inch models with up to 4K Ultra HD resolution, Dolby Vision HDR, HDR10 & Roku TV smart platform
- Save up to 47% on TCL 55 inch TVs at Walmart – check live prices on TCL 55 inch televisions, including 4K UHD 4-Series & 5-Series models
- Save up to 50% on TCL 65 inch TVs at Walmart
- Save up to $500 on TCL 6-Series 4K TVs at Walmart – featuring edge-to-edge FullView display, QLED color technology, Dolby Vision & Contrast Control Zones for precise color replication
Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals run for a limited period of time. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page. Retail Egg earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
TCL 4K TVs typically come with built-in Amazon Alexa voice control along with numerous connectivity options. Smart TV models also feature Dolby surround sound, A+ LED panel, and micro dimming features. There are also TCL Roku TVs that use the streaming platform inherently. For screen sizes, the 32 inch, 55 inch and 65 inch TV models are the most popular choices.
Does Amazon have Black Friday sales? During this year’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale shoppers can expect to find the most attractive deals on Amazon and Walmart.
Internet Retailer, an e-commerce news provider, reports that Amazon.com, Inc ranked number one in its 2019 US Top 1,000, a ranking of the leading web retailers in the US based on their online sales. Much of Amazon’s success during the popular holiday season can be attributed to its convenient shopping experience, comprehensive product choices and tailor-made gift guides for all major demographics.
Black Friday was also a big success for Walmart, as it received 132 million online visitors throughout the entire shopping holiday season last year.
About Retail Egg: Retail Egg shares e-commerce deals news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Egg earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (email@example.com)