Our experts round-up the best Black Friday & Cyber Monday camera lens deals of 2019
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–In search of the best Black Friday & Cyber Monday standard, telephoto and wide-angle lenses deals for 2019? Online sales specialists at Consumer Articles have reviewed the top Sigma, Tamron, Canon and Nikon Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals and are sharing their top picks below.
Best Lenses deals:
- Save up to $600 on a wide range of DSLR camera lenses at Walmart – click the link for the latest prices on top-rated Canon, Nikon, Sigma & Tamron lenses
- Save up to 57% on Canon, Nikon, Sigma & Tamron lenses at Amazon – featuring low prices on telephoto, wide-angle, ultra wide-angle & fisheye lenses for DSLR cameras
- Save on Canon DSLR camera lenses, kits & accessories at Canon.com
- Save up to $400 on Canon EF, telephoto zoom, wide angle & standard camera lenses at Amazon – including deals on top-rated Canon 10mm, 24mm, 50mm, 70mm zoom lenses and more
- Save up to $200 on Nikon AF DSLR camera lenses at Amazon – with various features such as Auto Focus, Vibration Reduction, Image Stabilization & the exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor
- Save up to $230 on Sigma camera lenses – check the latest prices on top-rated 16mm, 35mm, 18-35mm, 100-400mm & more Sigma camera lenses at Amazon
- Save up to $100 on Tamron lenses for Nikon, Canon & Sony cameras – click the link for the latest prices on top-rated Tamron lenses on sale at Amazon
Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales run for a limited time. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page. Consumer Articles earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Professional photographers use either digital SLR or mirrorless cameras for one main reason: they can change lenses. The flexibility that these cameras offer heavily outweighs the prices that Canon and Nikon companies offer their products. The cameras are also compatible with the lenses from other brands like Sigma and Tamron.
How many days is Black Friday 2019? Black Friday lands on November 29 this year, with Cyber Monday following three days later on December 2.
Black Friday deals are posted on Amazon from the beginning of November through to early December. Amazon posts new deals regularly over the course of the Black Friday sales week. The holiday sales season also begins early for Walmart shoppers, with deals starting on the 25th October. The retailer’s Early Deals Drop event includes offers on electronics, home goods, sporting goods and more. Walmart usually releases its Black Friday specials earlier online than in-stores. Deals normally appear on Walmart.com on November 27th, while retail outlets usually make them available the following day.
Most Black Friday promotions run for five days, from Thanksgiving to Cyber Monday. Unlike other major retailers, Amazon’s Cyber Monday deals usually last for an entire week, giving shoppers a fresh round of deals while extending older ones.
About Consumer Articles: Consumer Articles shares informative e-commerce news. As an Amazon Associate Consumer Articles earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews ([email protected])