Here’s a list of the best Canon EOS & Nikon DSLR camera Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 deals available right now, including Nikon D3400 & Canon EOS Rebel & EOS 80D camera sales
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–What are the best Black Friday & Cyber Monday DSLR camera deals of 2019? The Consumer Post monitor savings on Canon EOS Rebel & Nikon digital SLR cameras over Black Friday and Cyber Monday and are sharing their top early picks for shoppers below.
Best DSLR camera deals:
● Save up to 60% on a wide range of DSLR cameras at Walmart – including big discounts on top-rated Canon and Nikon digital SLR cameras
● Save up to $800 on a wide range of Canon EOS DSLR cameras & lens bundles at Walmart – deals available now on the latest Canon DSLR cameras
● Save up to $930 on Nikon DSLR & digital cameras at Walmart – check the full range of Nikon camera deals live now, including savings on D3400, D3500, D850 & D5600 DSLR cameras and bundles
● Save up to $1,424 on Canon & Nikon Digital SLR (DSLR) cameras at Amazon – check the latest prices on top-rated DSLR cameras such as the Nikon D3400 & Canon EOS Rebel T7i
● Save up to 52% on Canon EOS DSLR cameras at Amazon -check the latest deals on Canon EOS Rebel T7 & T7i, Canon EOS 80D, camera bundles & accessories
● Save up to $930 on Nikon Digital SLR cameras at Amazon – click the link for the latest prices on top-rated Nikon DSLR cameras such as the Nikon D3400, D5600 & D850
● Save on DSLR cameras, kits & accessories – at B&H Photo Video
Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales run for a limited time. Check out Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Digital SLR cameras are still the equipment of choice for high-quality professional photography. Consumers and professionals can rely on Canon and Nikon to deliver functional and versatile cameras, lenses and related supplies. Comparing entry-level models, Canon has the EOS Rebel T7i while Nikon offers the D3400. Both have a resolution of 24 megapixels and an APS-C Sensor.
How much do prices drop on Black Friday? Both in-store and online shoppers can find Black Friday deals in every department. In 2016, e-commerce analyst Profitero reported that Walmart offered an average of 36.6% off on items during the holiday shopping weekend.
The extensive Black Friday deals available online make online shopping more attractive to consumers than heading in-store. In 2018, a report from Adobe Analytics showed that Black Friday generated $6.22 billion in online sales, a 23.6% increase from 2017.
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (firstname.lastname@example.org)