Check out the top Android cell phone deals for Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019, featuring the latest Huawei, OnePlus, Pixel, Moto, HTC & Galaxy handset sales
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The best Black Friday & Cyber Monday Android phone deals are being listed below by the sales experts at Consumer Walk. Find savings on a wide range of Android devices including Pixel, Motorola, Huawei, LG, OnePlus, HTC and Galaxy cell phones.
Best Android cell phone deals:
- LG G8 for $10/mo at Sprint (regularly $35/mo)
- Galaxy S10+ for $15/mo – (regularly $41.65/mo) get the Samsung Galaxy S10+ for just $15/mo with Sprint Flex lease
- Galaxy S10e for $5/mo at Sprint (offer ends 1/9)
- Save up to 72% on Huawei, Motorola, OnePlus & HTC smartphones at Sprint– featuring discounts on the latest flagship models from top Android smartphone manufacturers
- Save over 50% off on a wide range of LG smartphones and enjoy a free TV with select LG leases – pick up the LG G8, V50 & V40 at Sprint.com
- Save up to 84% on Samsung Galaxy, Google Pixel, OnePlus & LG smartphones at Sprint – including deals on best-selling Android phones from all the top manufacturers
- Save up to $270 off on Samsung Galaxy, LG & more top-rated Android cell phones at Boost Mobile – enjoy instant savings on highly-rated 2019 Android & Apple cell phones
- Save up to 50% on a wide range of Android smartphones including Pixel 4, Galaxy S10 & Moto g7 – click the link to check the latest smartphone deals at Verizon Wireless
- Save up to 86% off on Samsung Galaxy smartphones at AT&T – check the latest deals on top-rated Galaxy smartphones like the Galaxy S10, Note10 & Galaxy Fold
- Save up to 90% on LG smartphones at AT&T – save on top-rated LG smartphones like the LG G8 & LG V40
- Save up to 44% on Motorola Moto Z4, Moto G8 Plus & Motorola One smartphones at Amazon – save on popular GSM unlocked Motorola cell phones with built-in Amazon Alexa access
Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales run for a limited time. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page. Consumer Walk earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Android phones still commandeer a larger portion of the smartphone market and for good reasons. While not as dominant a player as they once were, Motorola has affordable models with powerful enough features as evident on the Moto Z4. HTC has mostly focused on VR, too, but the HTC Exodus does have an interesting fully transparent back. Huawei in turn continues to gain traction with the praised Huawei P30 Pro. Among other trusted Android cell phone models are Google Pixel, Samsung Galaxy and OnePlus.
What’s the story behind the term ‘Black Friday’? The Friday after Thanksgiving was informally named Black Friday due to the disruptive pedestrian and vehicle traffic that large numbers of shoppers would create in major cities.
About Consumer Walk: Consumer Walk reports the latest online retail news. As an Amazon Associate Consumer Walk earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (email@example.com)