Sales experts review the top Black Friday & Cyber Monday web hosting deals for shoppers in 2019
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Compare the best web hosting Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 deals and sales. Links to the top savings on Bluehost, WP Engine, HostGator, SiteGround and Wix managed web hosting plans are shown below and have been rounded up by Black Friday & Cyber Monday experts at Spending Lab.
Best Web Hosting deals:
- Get 5 months free when you sign up for WPEngine – on an annual Startup, Growth or Scale plan. Use discount code “CYBERWKND30” at checkout. Plus get 60-days completely risk free. WPEngine offer lightning fast WordPress website hosting and provide top-of-the-line customer support
- Save over 50% on web hosting plans at Bluehost.com – Bluehost offers customers a free domain name for the first year, SSL certificate, easy WordPress install and 24/7 support
- Save up to 70% on web hosting at HostGator and get free domains – at the HostGator Cyber Days sale. Hostgator offers a wide range of tools for beginner website creators like site building tools and templates, and 24/7 live support
- Start building your own website at Wix.com – click the clink to save on a wide-range of customizable website templates and personalized domain names
- Save 75% on WordPress web hosting at the Siteground Black Friday & Cyber Monday sale – Siteground offers tools and services for web hosting, WordPress hosting, woocommerce hosting and cloud hosting. They are trusted by the owners of over 2,000,000 domains
Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals run for a limited period of time. Check out Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday sale page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Spending Lab earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Web hosting solutions enable companies and individuals to create web applications and build websites with ease. Bluehost is one of the top hosting services for WordPress based sites. HostGator is recommended for smaller personal blogs or informative websites as it supports free site migration. WP Engine delivers fast loading times and optimized services to WordPress sites. SiteGround can help clients set up websites quickly and without hassle.
What is the origin of Black Friday? Originally a term used to describe the high volume of shoppers and resulting accidents during chaotic sales, Black Friday now describes the sales period around late November when stores offer a large number of impressive deals.
About Spending Lab: Spending Lab research and report on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Spending Lab earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (email@example.com)