Save on GTRacing, DXRacer and X Rocker gaming chairs at the Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 sale with our round-up of the best Black Friday & Cyber Monday gaming chair deals
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The best gaming chair deals for Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 have been rounded up by the team at The Consumer Post. Links to the top X Rocker, DXRacer and GTRacing ergonomic gaming chair deals for shoppers this year are listed below.
Best Gaming Chair deals:
- Save up to 59% on a wide range of gaming chairs at Walmart.com – check deals on top-rated ergonomic racing chairs, high back chairs and X Rocker pro gaming chairs
- Save up to $200 on top-rated DXRacer gaming chairs – at Walmart.com
- Save up to $50 on best-selling X Rocker Pro gaming chairs – at Walmart.com
- Save up to $40 on RESPAWN gaming chairs including Fortnite special edition chairs – at Walmart
- Save up to 40% on GTRacing, X Rocker & more top-rated gaming chairs at Amazon – check live prices on highly rated ergonomic gaming & swivel chairs
- Save up to $60 on best-selling DXRacer gaming chairs at Amazon – check live prices on popular office & gaming chairs with adjustable armrests, headrest & lumbar cushion and nylon bases
- Save on select gaming chairs at B&H Photo Video
Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales are time limited. Check out Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday sale page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
A gaming chair ensures comfort even after hours of playing. It’s more ergonomically friendly to the gamer than using a regular swivel chair or love seat. The DXRacer Drifting Series especially caters to the needs of racing enthusiasts with eight adjustable positions. Secretlab and Nitro Concepts also have quality gaming chairs for long playing sessions.
What kind of price drops are there on Black Friday? Black Friday shoppers enjoy discounts across a wide range of product categories. In their 2016 study, Profitero found that Walmart offered an average discount of 36.6% over Black Friday, with 39.3% average savings on electronics products.
As the best Black Friday deals are typically found online, more and more shoppers choose to head online rather than in-store to avoid traffic and long lines.
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (firstname.lastname@example.org)