Here’s a review of the top desktop PC & CPU deals for Black Friday 2019, including savings on AMD Ryzen 7 & 9 processors, Dell XPS desktops & HP OMEN gaming PCs
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Compare the best desktop PC and CPU Black Friday 2019 deals and sales. Links to the top savings on HP OMEN gaming PCs, Dell XPS desktop computers and AMD Ryzen processors are shown below and have been rounded up by Black Friday experts at The Consumer Post.
Best Desktop PC & CPU deals:
- Save up to 60% on HP Desktop PCs & Computers – save on HP OMEN gaming desktops, high performance desktops, all-in-one PCs & towers at HP.com
- Save up to 56% on a wide range of desktop PCs & computers at Amazon – find prices on computers and monitors by brands like HP, Lenovo, Acer and Dell
- Save up to 45% on desktop PC computers & laptops at Walmart
- Save up to 54% on Ryzen desktop processors at Walmart
- Save up to $738 on a wide range of All-in-One PCs & monitors – save on a wide range of all-in-one Intel Core i7 & AMD Ryzen PCs at HP.com
- Save up to $450 on Windows 10 Gaming PCs & Desktops – check live deals on top-rated Windows 10 gaming PCs with NVIDIA GeForce RTX graphics cards at HP.com
- Save up to $350 on high performance desktops & towers – save on Intel Core i7 & Windows 10 high-performance computers at HP.com
- Save up to 42% on Ryzen & Intel Core CPUs & desktop processors at Amazon – featuring the popular AMD Ryzen desktop CPU which gives users the power to render, stream and compile all at the same time
- Save up to $500 on a wide range of top-rated Dell PCs & desktops at the Dell Black Friday sale
Black Friday sales run for a limited time. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon’s Black Friday deals page and Walmart’s Black Friday home page. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
A desktop computer may not offer portability, but can be cheaper than a laptop while still delivering impressive performance. A PC is also easier to upgrade, from the motherboard to the graphics card. You can easily swap your Intel Core chip with an AMD Ryzen CPU, for instance. With a laptop, it’s often necessary to upgrade to a newer model instead.
When will Black Friday land this year? Black Friday is taking place on the 29th November this year whilst Cyber Monday arrives 3 days later on the 2nd December.
Black Friday sales week sees heavy discounting across thousands of products and an impressive total number of deals available at Amazon. However, shoppers should be aware that deals run for a longer period, starting from early November through to early December. The holiday shopping season also gets under way at Walmart earlier than in previous years. The retailer’s Early Deals Drop lets shoppers enjoy early Black Friday style discounts. Walmart usually begins its Black Friday sales on Thanksgiving Day, November 28. Online shoppers often get an early start on their holiday savings though as Walmart.com normally launches online deals on November 27.
Black Friday specials remain on offer until Cyber Monday at most retailers. In recent years, Amazon has been extending their deals for an additional week, so shoppers can expect the retailer’s deals to be available until the following weekend.
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (email@example.com)