Our round-up of the best early Sony TV deals for Black Friday 2019, featuring Sony Bravia 4K TV & OLED 4K TV deals
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Here’s a list of the best early Sony TV Black Friday 2019 deals, including instant savings on Sonny 85”, 75”, 55” & more 4K TVs.
Best Sony TV deals:
- Save up to $501 on highly rated Sony TVs at Amazon – check live prices on smart LED & OLED TVs and BRAVIA models with Alexa compatibility and up to 8K HDR resolution
- Save up to 43% on best-selling Sony 4K TVs at Amazon – check live prices on 55 inch, 65 inch, 75 inch & 85 inch 4K TVs, including bundles with soundbars and wall mount kits
- Save up to $1500 on Sony 65” 4K TVs at Amazon.com – save on LED & OLED models with High Dynamic Range, Motionflow XR & Dynamic Contrast Enhancer features
- Save up to $800 on a wide range of Sony TV models at B&H Photo Video
- Save on select Sony BRAVIA & LED TVs at Walmart.com
Black Friday deals run for a limited period of time. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon’s Black Friday deals page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page. Retail Fuse earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Sony continues to shape the 4K TV market with its new offering for products in the 65 inch, 75 inch, and the 85 inch category. The premium flagship products from Sony include the BRAVIA OLED and the Master Series. Both use state-of-the-art technology to provide superb audio and video to users.
Which stores have the best deals on Black Friday? Both Walmart and Amazon run Black Friday sales and are the best retailers for Black Friday and Cyber Monday shoppers in 2019.
Internet Retailer recently reported Amazon.com, Inc. as the number one US web retailer in its 2019 Top 1000, a report that ranks 1,000 top online brands and retailers in the US according to their e-commerce sales. Holiday shoppers should keep an eye on Amazon’s website as the top retailer rolls out new deals daily throughout its Black Friday sales. These are in addition to the deep discounts on thousands of items already offered by the retail giant during the popular shopping period.
According to researchers at Edison Trends, Amazon’s online sales during last year’s Thanksgiving and Black Friday rose by 25% compared to the same period in the previous year, whilst Walmart’s grew by 23%.
About Retail Fuse: Retail Fuse reports the latest retail news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Fuse earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews ([email protected])