Compare early Garmin smartwatch Black Friday 2019 deals and save now on Garmin Fenix 5X Sapphire, Vivoactive 3, Forerunner 235 and other multisport watches.
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Here’s a list of the best early Garmin Black Friday 2019 deals, including instant savings on Garmin Vivofit, Vivosmart, Fenix , Forerunner.935, Vivoactive 3 and other Garmin watches.
Best Garmin deals:
- Save on a wide range of Garmin watches & activity trackers at the Garmin official store
- Save up to 36% on Garmin fenix, vivoactive, forerunner and vivosmart at Amazon – deals available on top rated fitness trackers, smartwatches and gps navigation systems
- Save up to $200 on Garmin fenix smartwatches at Amazon – deals available on fenix 6, 5X, 5 & 3 smartwatches
- Save up to $100 on Garmin smartwatches at B&H Photo Video – check latest deals on fenix and Forerunner smartwatches
- Save on Garmin smartwatches, activity trackers and GPS navigators at Walmart
Black Friday deals are time sensitive. Visit Amazon’s Black Friday page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page for their latest deals. Deal Tomato earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Garmin sports watches provide good durability plus useful features. From the Fenix line, the Garmin Fenix 5X comes with a Sapphire Edition which is scratch-resistant. The Garmin Vivoactive 3 has GPS and heart rate monitor built-in although the cheaper Gamin Vivofit and Vivosmart models have several functions too. The Garmin Forerunner 235 and Forerunner 935 are designed especially for serious runners.
Does Walmart have Black Friday sales? Retail giants Walmart and Amazon deliver the best Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals on the widest selection of products.
Over the period from Thanksgiving through Cyber Monday last year, Amazon.com customers ordered over 180 million items in total. Holiday shoppers should keep an eye on Amazon’s website as the top retailer rolls out new deals daily throughout its Black Friday sales. These are in addition to the deep discounts on thousands of items already offered by the retail giant during the popular shopping period.
Last year’s Black Friday was a huge success for Walmart. Thanks to its convenient click-and-collect option, Walmart attracted almost 132 million online visitors during the holiday shopping season.
About Deal Tomato: Deal Tomato reports on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Deal Tomato earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (email@example.com)