Here’s a review of the top early Instant Pot deals for Black Friday 2019, including savings on Instant Pot Ultra, DUO Plus, DUO80 & DUO60 programmable multi-cookers
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Early Black Friday Instant Pot pressure cooker deals are here. Experts at Save Bubble have compared the best early 6-quart & 8-quart Instant Pot deals for 2019 and are listing them below.
Best Instant Pot deals:
- Save up to 33% on Instant Pot pressure cookers, slow cookers & rice cookers at Walmart – click the link for the latest prices on Instant Pot 8 quart, 6 quart, Ultra & DUO models
- Save up to $50 on 8-Quart Instant Pot electric cookers & multi-cookers – check live prices on Instant Pot 8-Quart DUO Plus, DUO80, Ultra 8-Qt & LUX80 models at Walmart.com
- Save up to $54 on 6-Quart Instant Pot multi-cookers at Walmart – click the link for the latest prices on Instant Pot Ultra 6Qt, DUO60, LUX60 & more 6-Qt capacity models
- Save up to 30% on Instant Pot DUO, Smart Wifi, Ultra, LUX & more best-selling models at Amazon – save on a wide range of 8-quart & 6-quart Instant Pot multi-cookers
- Save $50.00 on the Instant Pot 6 Quart Electric Pressure, Slow & Rice Cooker at Amazon
- Save up to 34% on Instant Pot DUO series at Amazon – check live prices on 3-Quart DUO Mini, 6-Quart DUO60 & 8-Quart DUO80 programmable multi-use cookers
Black Friday sales are time limited. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon’s Black Friday deals page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page. Save Bubble earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Instant Pot is a popular brand of kitchen appliances. They are most known for their electronically-controlled combination pressure cookers and slow cookers. The Instant Pot Duo or Instant Pot DUO60 6 Qt 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker is the most popular version of the Instant Pot cookers because it is reasonably priced and comes in three size options. This model also works as a slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, warmer, and yogurt maker. The Instant Pot Ultra does everything the Duo does, but with these added functions: sterilize, make cake, and cook eggs.
Where are the best Black Friday deals? Two of the most popular retailers that offer discounts on Black Friday and Cyber Monday are Amazon and Walmart.
In 2018, Amazon reported sales of over 18 million toys and 13 million fashion items over Black Friday and Cyber Monday. In addition to the usual plethora of discounted items, holiday shoppers can enjoy impressive new deals everyday throughout Amazon’s Black Friday sales event.
Walmart also had a strong online performance during the Black Friday shopping period last year, as its website drew around 132 million shoppers throughout the annual event.
About Save Bubble: Save Bubble round-up the latest online sales news. As an Amazon Associate Save Bubble earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (email@example.com)