Talkdesk flexibility, ability to scale and ease of use, along with seamless Sales integration, key factors for OneCause
- OneCause selects Talkdesk Enterprise Cloud Contact Center for cloud flexibility and enhanced reporting in an easy-to-use solution
- Talkdesk Reporting & Analytics offers OneCause live performance views in customizable dashboards to increase agent effectiveness, boost customer satisfaction
- OneCause to improve customer experience and contact center efficiency with Talkdesk for Salesforce integration, providing actionable insights for support agents through unified customer database
SAN FRANCISCO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#CCaaS—Talkdesk®, Inc., the cloud contact center for innovative enterprises, today announced OneCause, a leader in mobile and social fundraising, has moved its customer service operations to Talkdesk. OneCause, a five-time Stevie® Award winner for excellence and innovation in Customer Service, chose Talkdesk Enterprise Cloud Contact Center to improve its customer experience and overall efficiency with cloud flexibility, enhanced reporting, and an easy-to-use solution for its agents.
“We’re continuously innovating and improving our service and processes to provide that extra support our nonprofit customers need to further their missions,” said Rick Seifert, senior IT director for OneCause. “With Talkdesk we can quickly make improvements and scale our operations while increasing overall efficiency as we expand to help more nonprofits grow their fundraising.”
Among the top priorities for OneCause in its search for a new provider was to gain valuable insight and visibility into its contact center performance. Robust Reporting & Analytics from Talkdesk provide OneCause with real-time and historical metrics to leverage into actionable data to improve efficiency and reduce costs. With customizable dashboards offering live views of performance against service level agreements (SLAs) and key metrics, OneCause can easily identify areas for improvement to coach agents and improve customer satisfaction.
“Cloud contact center solutions from Talkdesk will give OneCause the tools to provide the level of service their customers deserve while consistently raising the bar through agent monitoring, robust reporting and effective quality assurance,” said Tiago Paiva, chief executive officer, Talkdesk. “We appreciate the faith OneCause has shown in us and look forward to a long and productive relationship with such an impactful organization.”
As part of its commitment to provide measurable world-class support to help nonprofits raise funds for their missions, OneCause will implement Talkdesk for Salesforce to unify its customer database and provide actionable insights for support agents. Talkdesk for Salesforce will provide OneCause agents all necessary customer data through automatic screen pops and two-way data syncing to reduce hold times, fewer call transfers and improve the overall customer experience.
- Schedule a meeting at the Talkdesk VIP Lounge during Dreamforce, November 19-22, to learn more about securing customer data with Talkdesk Enterprise Cloud Contact Center
- Read customer reviews to see why Talkdesk is the highest-rated cloud contact center
- Register for the upcoming webinar “Five Ways to Measure Contact Center Success”
- Watch the video “Why Companies Love Working with Talkdesk” to hear from real Talkdesk customers
- Check out Talkdesk’s prestigious list of awards and recognition, including recent recognition as a Leader in the 2019 Gartner CCaaS Magic Quadrant, North America
Tweet this: @OneCause raises bar for customer service with @Talkdesk cloud contact center for flexibility, scalability, ease of use and seamless @Salesforce integration. #CCaaS #technologyforgood #nptech
- Web: https://www.talkdesk.com
- Blog: https://www.talkdesk.com/blog/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Talkdesk
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/talkdesk/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Talkdesk/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/Talkdesk/
Talkdesk Enterprise Cloud Contact Center empowers companies to make customer experience their competitive advantage. With enterprise-class performance and consumer-like ease of use, Talkdesk easily adapts to the evolving needs of sales and support teams and their end-customers, resulting in increased customer satisfaction, productivity and cost savings. Over 1,800 innovative enterprises around the world, including IBM, Acxiom, Discovery Education and Peloton, rely on Talkdesk to power their customer interactions. Learn more and request a demo at www.talkdesk.com.
OneCause creates user-friendly fundraising software that helps nonprofits engage donors, raise more money and save valuable time and resources. Our full suite of cloud-based fundraising solutions has powered 5,000 organizations, well over 20,000 fundraising events, and helped nonprofits raise more than $2 billion. Located in the marketing technology hub of Indianapolis, OneCause has been recognized on the Inc. 500 list of Fastest Growing Companies, received a TechPoint MIRA award for Mobile Technology Excellence & Innovation, and is a five-time Stevie® Award winner for excellence and innovation in Customer Service.