Compare the latest early Black Friday 2019 vacuum deals and enjoy instant savings on upright, cordless & robot vacuums
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–What are the top Black Friday vacuum deals for 2019? Deals experts at The Consumer Post have compared early savings on Shark, Dyson, iRobot, Miele & Bissell vacuums and are listing the best live deals below.
Best Vacuum deals:
- Save up to 40% off on Shark, Bissell, Dirt Devil & Roomba vacuum cleaners at Walmart – including discounts on top-rated cordless & robot vacuums
- Save up to $150 off on a wide range of cordless, upright & robot vacuum cleaners at Amazon – including savings on Dyson, Shark, Bissell & Miele vacuums
- Save up to $110 on Dyson vacuums at Walmart – includes deals on Dyson V8, V7, V6 cordless vacuums
- Save up to 42% off on Shark Navigator, ION, Apex & Rocket upright, cordless & robot vacuums – save on top-rated Shark vacuums and steam mops at Walmart.com
- Save $120.00 on the Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away TruePet Upright Vacuum at Amazon
- Save up to $200 on Shark ION, Neato, Eufy, Rooma and ILIFE robot vacuums at Amazon – check deals available on top rated robot vacuums
- Save $200.00 on the Dyson Cyclone V10 Animal Cordless Vacuum Cleaner – at Amazon
- Save on a selection of vacuum cleaners at Target
Black Friday deals are time sensitive. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon’s Black Friday deals page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Cleaning up is made easier with a vacuum cleaner. Shark and Dyson are two brands who offer a diverse range of products. Shark has a popular robot vac line featuring IQ navigation and self-cleaning brushrolls. Dyson is better known for their cordless vacuum range which utilizes Root Cyclone Technology for powerful suctioning. Miele caters to a wider range of budgets and requirements than either Shark or Dyson though.
Does Amazon have Black Friday sales? Retail giants Walmart and Amazon deliver the best Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals on the widest selection of products.
With a 48.6% share of all online sales during the Thanksgiving holiday weekend last year (Edison Trends), Amazon currently reigns over other retailers in overall Black Friday performance. Amazon shoppers received free shipping on items purchased during Black Friday last year, showing Amazon’s commitment to their customer-first policy.
Last year’s Black Friday was a huge success for Walmart. Thanks to its convenient click-and-collect option, Walmart attracted almost 132 million online visitors during the holiday shopping season.
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews ([email protected])