Early hoverboard Black Friday 2019 deals are live now, here’s all the best early Walmart, Razor, Segway & Amazon Black Friday hoverboard savings
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Here’s the best early hoverboard deals for Black Friday 2019. The list below contains links to the best early hoverboard and scooter Black Friday deals, as identified by the team of researchers at The Consumer Post.
Best Hoverboard deals:
- Save up to $201 on top-rated hoverboards and electric scooters at the GOTRAX early Black Friday sales – including best-selling hoverboards on sale from as little as $99
- Save 50% off on the HOVERFLY ECO HOVERBOARD 6.5″ at GOTRAX.com – this best-selling GOTRAX hoverboard reaches top speeds of 7.4 mph and runs for 4 miles per charge
- Save up to 45% on a wide range of hoverboards at Amazon’s early Black Friday sale – check live prices available from major self balancing brands such as Segway, Razor and GOTRAX
- Save up to $161 on Segway self balancing transporters and electric scooters at the Amazon early Black Friday sale
- Save up to $53 on Razor hoverboards at Amazon’s early Black Friday sale – deals available on a range of Razor self-balancing scooters
- Save up to 12% on hoverboard go-kart conversion kits – at Amazon’s early Black Friday sales
- Save on select hoverboards at the early Walmart Black Friday sale
Black Friday deals run for a limited period of time. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Black Friday page and Walmart Deal Drop page. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Technically speaking, a hoverboard and a self balancing scooter are one and the same. Two of the best models available on Walmart: the Segway miniPRO with maximum speeds of 10mph and the Razor Hovertrax DLX 2.0 with EverBalance Technology. A self balancing scooter isn’t only usable while standing up either. With a conversion kit, it can turn into a hoverboard Go Kart.
What is the origin of Black Friday? The day after Thanksgiving is called Black Friday due to the disruption it causes as large numbers of shoppers clog city streets to take advantage of special holiday offers.
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews ([email protected])