Voice Board Provides AI Powered Smart Correction that Makes Replacing and Correcting Typos Easier Than Ever
SAN JOSE, Calif., July 23, 2018 – Kika Tech, who revolutionizes communications with AI, today introduced Voice Board, a voice typing, full-function keyboard for Android devices. Voice typing can now serve as the main way to send messages, not just an add-on to the traditional keyboard. With Voice Board, users can correct typos easier than ever with one click or one voice command, send emojis and add punctuations with voice as their primary input method.
“At the core of the Voice Board is Kika’s speech recognition engine, built using deep learning,” said Bill Hu, CEO of Kika Tech. “Users find voice typing redundant because no matter what you still need to switch back to keyboard to ‘type,’ and this is the problem Voice Board wants to tackle. After all, speaking is still the most natural way to communicate. Voice Board is designed for voice as the primary input method.”
An extension of the company’s flagship product, Kika Keyboard, Voice Board provides more features than other voice-typing apps in the market, making voice-typing a better way to chat in IM scenarios. Features and benefits include:
- Fast – Smart correction allows users to quickly correct typos on Voice Board. Users won’t need to switch back to the main keyboard to delete and retype. When users see typos in the text box, they can just click the replace button and say the word to replace the typo. Kika uses its AI algorithm to determine which word to replace through similar sound/similar meaning.
– For example: Can’t wait to sell the voice bored with my friends. Click Replace and say “share the voice board” then text changes into → Can’t wait to share the voice board with my friends.
– Users can also say: “replace sell the voice bored with share the voice board” or click on the words “sell the voice bored”, click Replace then say “share the voice board” to make the change.
- Whole – Voice Board provides all the components including emojis, punctuation and cursors for you to type just the way users are accustomed to on a traditional keyboard.
- Accuracy – Voice Board is more accurate than other voice-typing apps because it adapts to noisy environments. Using deep learning technology, Voice Board can precisely understand speakers with different accents.
Pricing and Availability
Voice Board currently supports English and Chinese, but will support more languages in the future. Voice Board is free to download at: http://bit.ly/Kika_GooglePlay
Kika’s AI Technology
Kika addresses all three purposes of human communications: sharing information; sending requests and having it fulfilled; and expressing emotional feelings. Kika is well-positioned and has proven itself a leader in the AI space by leveraging three necessary factors to make it a true and sustainable AI company, including a large global volume of training data, AI technology, and compelling use cases. Incorporating image and voice recognition, Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Deep Learning, Kika Tech’s vision is for individuals to connect much more efficiently, engaging in meaningful conversations.
Kika Keyboard, the company’s flagship product, is the #1 rated utility app in the Google Play Store, providing a seamless mobile experience to more than 60M users each month. Kika Tech has secured $63M in funding and struck key strategic partnerships with global sports franchises (Real Madrid C.F., FC Barcelona), mobile manufacturers (Samsung, Huawei, and ZTE), movie studios (20th Century Fox, Warner Bros.), and leading GIF provider, GIPHY.
About Kika Tech
Say it with Kika! Make everyday interactions more engaging and fun with Kika Tech. Integrating into smart devices, Kika Tech enhances self-expression that goes beyond mobile platforms. By leveraging artificial intelligence (AI), Kika Tech enriches the emotional connection between individuals in the technology-driven world. To download the Kika app, please visit: bit.ly/kikakeyboard. Keep up-to-date with Kika Tech on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter.
SOURCE Kika Tech Inc
CONTACT: Kika Tech, Arlene Go, Head of Corporate Communications, [email protected], 510.274.8500