Kolkata, India–(Newsfile Corp. – September 15, 2021) – SAFCOIN claims its spot alongside the world’s hottest cryptocurrencies; becomes first South African crypto to be listed on a global trading platform.
To view an enhanced version of this graphic, please visit:
SAFECOIN is a family. Literally. The SAFCOIN project, first launched in 2018 by founders Neil and Michela Ferreira, together with Tony Ferreira, is a pioneering venture tailored to the increased need for broad-based digitisation on the African frontier. SAFCOIN in itself is more than just a cryptocurrency and boasts within it an extensive network of functions united under the SAFCOIN umbrella.
Over and above its accolade as the first Proof-of-Work cryptocurrency on the continent, the SAFCOIN eco-system has been developed to accelerate Africa’s small -to medium businesses and freelance participation in a global economy.
Total Supply 10,000,000
Journey to the global stage
SAFCOIN has achieved many firsts for the South African crypto market in three years.
- Blockchain company FHM (Pty) Ltd issues an Initial Coin Offering (ICO) for 500,000 SAFCOIN tokens. The ICO was only open exclusively to South Africans.
- Launches bespoke, decentralised blockchain mainnet, built using a Scrypt algorithm; the centralised SAFCOIN Exchange; and SAFCOIN Wallets on Android and iOS.
- On 12 December, the Safcoin blockchain went live.
- Launches SA’s first “plug-and-play” SAFCOIN mining opportunity, allowing new, small, and start-up miners to earn a passive monthly income by mining SAFCOIN.
- Launches SAFPay, a secure crypto ecommerce payment gateway.
- Western Cape Government invites SAFCOIN to discuss on regulatory framework for cryptocurrency and exchanges in South Africa.
- Expands into Nigeria and Uganda.
- Launches MobiJobs, Africa’s first blockchain-powered micro jobs platform that connects businesses and gig economy workers across Africa.
- Launches SAFCOIN pool mining programme.
- Launches Cryptovalley, an e-commerce platform powered by SAFCOIN and SAFPAY that allows small businesses to sell and pay for products with crypto.
- First locally founded digital currency to list internationally with HotBit debut.
Where to buy SAFCOIN:
- SAFCOIN Exchange
- Catex and P2Pb2B
To view the source version of this press release, please visit https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/96616
Powered by WPeMatico