Catalyst Solutions announces the move of the largest expo-conference in Romania, DevTalks, to the online environment. Known as a benchmark event dedicated to the IT&C community, the new DevTalks Reimagined experience will take place on June 10-12 and will bring together over 4,000 programmers, technology enthusiasts, representatives of top Romanian companies and over 100 local and international speakers. at companies such as: Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, Bolt, Bloomberg, Facebook, Amazon Web Services or IBM Watson.
The first edition of DevTalks was organized in 2014, the objective of the conference being to contribute to the development of the IT&C community in Romania. This year the event will bring together the 2 physical editions, DevTalks Bucharest and DevTalks Cluj, this becoming the largest event in the online dedicated to developers and technology enthusiasts. DevTalks Reimagined will expand over 3 days, offering a new experience for the IT&C community in Romania. In addition, with the extension of the event over the 3 days, DevTalks Reimagined, will increase the coverage area nationwide, with a focus on cities such as: Bucharest, Cluj, Timisoara, Iasi, Craiova, Sibiu and for the first time in the Republic of Moldova.
“Technology and the community behind it are what inspired us to organize the first edition of DevTalks in 2014. In the current context, it is also technology that brings us together, with the launch of a special edition, in the online . Regardless of the format, we want to continue our actions to build the largest learning platform for the IT community, concentrated in the 3 days through DevTalks Reimagined, but also through the DevAfterWork series of events that we extend to the community of IT professionals in all the country.” Andreea Tudorache, Project Manager at DevTalks Reimagined
DevTalks Reimagined experience:
- 13 conferences dedicated to technical presentations about the most desired technologies and innovations in the IT&C industry, on topics such as: Web, DevOps, CodeClash, Java, SAP, Product Management, Data Landscape, Security, Mobile, QA & Testing or Embedded;
- Dedicated areas where participants can create the best tech innovation experience such as: Python Area, Women in Tech Area, Digital Area, Artificial Intelligence Area, Fintech Area, Tech Edu;
- Contests Live – the area dedicated to contests and quizzes dedicated to a new experience that participants can enjoy for 3 days online. The organizers are confident that this method of relaxation is an additional way to provide participants with a window to innovate, to connect with the community and to have access to the most attractive prizes possible;
- Networking Lounge – the area dedicated to the interaction of all participants where they can interact with company representatives, speakers or event organizers;
- Dedicated Tech Areas – dedicated and customized sections through which companies can create their own experiences during the event;
- Resources Center – the area where photo galleries, live shows, articles, learning resources, etc. are available;
- Workshop Areas – where the workshops with top international speakers will take place;
- Start Up Area – the area where start-ups will have virtual stands, and through chat they can set up meetings in the Investors Rooms section.
The agenda of the event will bring together over 100 local and international speakers, leaders and professionals, including:
- Grishma Jena – Data Scientist with User Research and Design team for Data & AI @ IBM Watson;
- Reza Rahman – Senior Java Technologist @ Microsoft;
- Darko Meszaros – Senior Technical Evangelist @ Amazon Web Services;
- Lemon – Lead Developer;
- Ruslan Gibaiev – Streaming Platform Lead @ Bolt;
- Vitaly Friedman – Co-founder and editor-in-chief @ Smashing Magazine;
- Michelle Sandford – Technology Evangelist & Tedx Speaker;
- Michael Hueller – Digital Innovation Lead for Premium Engagement MEE @ SAP;
- Chakri Cherukuri – senior researcher in the Quantitative Financial Research Group @ Bloomberg LP;
- Fouzia Adjailia – Co-founder of the National Academy of Innovation and Creativity;
- Andres Almiray – Java / Groovy developer and a Java Champion @ Oracle;
- Philipp Krenn – Developer Advocate @ Elastic.
“I would have been very happy to be present in the Romanian community in June with DevTalks, but I am excited that I will participate in an online edition that promises to be very successful. It is very important to stay connected to what is happening and Please remember that an entire IT community is at your disposal. We are all creators and agents of change in the world of technology, and this conference is our opportunity to support us. ” Michele Sandford, TEDx Speaker, MCV 30, one of the most influential women in gaming – works for Microsoft.
For more details and information about accessing the online edition of the event, interested persons can access the official DevTalks Reimagined page or the section dedicated to the project on www.hipo.ro.
This year’s DevTalks Reimagined experience is made with the support of partners: ING Bank, as Main Partner, is the main partner of the event throughout the 3 days. Asseco, CrowdStrike, Finastra, EveryMatrix, London Stock Exchange Group Romania, Luxoft, METRO SYSTEMS Romania, Playtika, Siemens Industry Software, Societe Generale European Business Services, Systematic, Vodafone and Ubisoft will also be present as partners at the event.
About Catalyst Solutions
Catalyst Solutions is a Romanian human resources consulting company, specialized in recruitment and employer branding solutions. In its 14 years of experience, Catalyst has become known for some of the largest projects and events in the field, such as:
- hipo.ro, the only career portal dedicated exclusively to candidates with higher education;
- Angajatori de TOP, the largest career fair in Romania, which takes place nationwide in Bucharest, Timisoara, Constanta, Ploiesti, Pitesti, Craiova and online, on hipo.ro;
- DevTalks, an event that brings together 2,000 IT professionals passionate about Web, Java, Security, Big Data & Cloud, DevOps, Emerging Tech, Product Management, Digital Transformation, Mobile, QA & Testing and SAP
- Top Talents Romania, a program that identifies and rewards the most valuable 250 young Romanians;
- The Most Wanted Employers study, the most comprehensive tool on the market, which measures the attractiveness of employers’ brands, as well as the expectations that candidates have of them.