Article Top Ad
Reading Time: 2 minutes

New York, Oct. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Pocket Doge Announces Launch of First P2E Blockchain Game

Pocket Doge ($PDOGE), a project developed on the Binance Smartchain (BSC), has announced the launch of its first Play to Earn (P2E) blockchain game, allowing users to earn rewards; purchase of non-fungible tokens (NFTs) to use within the game will be available shortly. Danger on BSC is the first in a series of planned P2E games, expanding the Pocket Pets ecosystem detailed in the company’s ,” producing its music video, and releasing the tongue in cheek minigame Pocket Doge: Danger on BSC video game, available for free on their website prior to the release of the P2E game. Pocket Doge has already announced the launch of Pocket Productions, an NFT based production company that will give artists control over their own artistry, which is often wrestled away from them by record labels.

The Pocket Doge NFT platform will be curated for multiple file types, including images, audio, literature, and independent game development. In this way, the Pocket Doge NFT Marketplace allows creators to mint limited editions of their work, similar to a traditional artist releasing limited series of prints or lithographs. However, unlike tangible prints or lithographs, NFTs cannot be destroyed and their provenance, as with anything on the blockchain, can be traced back to its original creator on the public ledger.

$PDOGE Token and Utility

The symbol for Pocket Doge is $PDOGE, which is a BEP20 token on the BSC blockchain. The total supply is 100,000,000,000 and one of the key functionalities is the decentralized usage rewards mechanism. For every buy, there is a 5% tax, distributed proportionally among holders as rewards. For every sell, there is a 24% tax: 10% distributed proportionally among holders as rewards; 8% distributed to marketing/dev; and 6% distributed to liquidity
  
Liquidity was immediately locked for 6 months, in recognition of the importance of exchange listings for the investors. Prior to launch, Pocket Doge conducted three rounds of funding; the initial two rounds were private sales and made up of early investors with the 70% of proceeds funding liquidity and the remaining 30% fund marketing.

To learn more about Pocket Doge visit Pocketdogetoken.com

Social Links :

Twitter : https://twitter.com/YourPocketDoge
Telegram : https://t.me/pocketdoge
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHeVBBKYyWpcgETv7ln69cw
Instagram : https://instagram.com/Pocket_Doge_Token
TikTok : https://www.tiktok.com/@yourpocketdoge

Media Contact:

Contact Person: Amanda, Chief Communications Officer
Company Name: Pocket Doge
Email: [email protected]
City: New York
Country: United States
Website: pocketdogetoken.com

Source: Pocket Doge

Powered by WPeMatico