This year, we continue to bring together communities that are actively involved in building up the Future. The same as last year, in 2021 we’ll be meeting each other again in a virtual setup that will offer a safe and comfortable environment.
The event is set to take place on September 22-23, 2021, putting 60 international speakers in front of an audience from just as many countries for two days of events across four dedicated streams:
- Main stage and Impact Stage with technical, product, and f(o)unding talks
- Technical workshops
- Q&A Sessions with the most requested speakers
- Startup Avalanche competition, where the winners will receive an investment of >100.000 Euro
- Startup Alley exhibition area & a variety of activation from top brands
- 20+ satellite events
- Executive Roundtables
- 1:1 networking through the Hopin platform (which will host our virtual edition)
Global technology experts & leaders, founders & investors will take to the stage at Techsylvania 2021 in front of over 5,000 attendees to shed light on technology news, share practical insights on what it takes to succeed, and inspire the next generation of tech entrepreneurs.
Below are some of the confirmed speakers:
- Eric Friedman – Co-Founder & CTO of Fitbit
- Jon Oringer – Co-Founder & Executive Chairman of Shutterstock
- Prashanth Chandrasekar – CEO at Stack Overflow
- Sacha Dragic – Founder & Executive Chairman of SuperBet (Romania’s newest unicorn)
- Wayne Ting – CEO at Lime
- Job van der Voort – Co-Founder & CEO of Remote
- Loic Houssier – VP Engineering at DocuSign
- Randy Shoup – VP Engineering and Chief Architect at eBay
- Lloyed Lobo – Co-Founder and President at AI
- Niko Bonatsos – General Partner at General Catalyst
- Alina Vandenberghe – CXO and Co-Founder at Chili Piper
- Selena Deckelmann – Senior VP Firefox at Mozilla
- Saul Klein – Co-Founder at LocalGlobe
- Philipp Kandal – Head of Geo Engineering at Grab
- Emi Gal – CEO and Co-Founder at Ezra
- Ariel Garten – Co Founder and Chief Evangelist at Muse & Host of Untangle Podcast
- + other top names in technology, business, and investment that are pending and going to be publicly announced on our website in the following weeks.
Additional information about the tickets and speakers, the event, and the schedule can be found on the conference website.