OLDWICK, N.J.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Viewers can access highlights from an AM Best webinar sponsored by LexisNexis Risk Solutions to learn about the fallout of COVID-19 and both the pitfalls and opportunities that could await insurers going forward.
- Patrick Sugent, vice-president, data science, LexisNexis Risk Solutions;
- Adam Pichon, vice-president, auto insurance, LexisNexis Risk Solutions; and
- Christopher Rice, senior director, data science, LexisNexis Risk Solutions.
The video-based interactive presentation is available here. The webinar was compiled into the following stand-alone segments:
- Slowing Economy Prompts Insurance Shopping.
- Insurers’ Shutdown Responses Slows Switchers.
- New Driving Patterns Create Openings for Telematics.
- A Surge for Agency Based Carriers.
- Life Heeds the Call to Digital.
- Shutdown Sends Seniors Online.
- Shutdowns Shift Severity Payment Patterns.
- Claims Frequency Charts a New Course.
- In Commercial, Shopping and Claims Patterns Diverge.
- Staying Home Reduces Some Risks, Creates Others.
- A Gusher of Water Claims.
- Life Insurance Draws New Interest.
- New Competitors Drawn to Market Dislocation.
The complete video replay for this event is also available now.
AM Best is a global credit rating agency, news publisher and data analytics provider specializing in the insurance industry. Headquartered in the United States, the company does business in over 100 countries with regional offices in New York, London, Amsterdam, Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mexico City. For more information, visit www.ambest.com.
Copyright © 2020 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. and/or its affiliates. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Group Vice President, Publication & News Services
+1 908 439 2200, ext. 5561
Powered by WPeMatico