DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “The Lighting Fixtures Market in India, 2020” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Indian Lighting Industry witnessed a growth in the total consumption of lighting fixtures from USD 2,886 million in 2018 to USD 3,146 million in 2019 (from 19.7 to 22.1 million Crores). To be added, a market for lamps of around USD 840 million.
The report provides data and trend (2014-2019) on the production, the international trade and the market size of the lighting fixtures industry in India, broken down by consumer/residential and technical/professional lighting (divided in architectural/commercial, industrial, and outdoor). An overview of the top players in the lamps lighting and lighting controls markets is also provided.
The breakthrough of the LED lighting technology in the Indian lighting fixtures market is analyzed through historical data dated back to 2013 and forecasts up to 2023. The report also considers the main public investment programs launched by the State and National governments for improving the efficiency of lighting consumption in the country, including the Smart City Mission project.
The study also provides a breakdown of the Indian lighting fixtures exports and imports by country and by geographical area of destination/origin for the years 2014-2019. The lighting demand of the Indian market is broken down by segment (consumer/residential lighting, architectural/commercial lighting, industrial lighting and outdoor lighting), by type of products and main applications, and by light source (LED, Conventional). An overview of the geographic distribution of the lighting sales in the country is presented.
The competitive system analyses the main companies present in the Indian lighting fixtures market (as a whole and by segment), with data on sales, market shares and short company profiles.
A breakdown of the distribution channels of lighting fixtures in India is given, together with short profiles of a sample of lighting fixture distributors.
- After the outdoor lighting boom during 2018, 2019 has seen a relevant growth especially for residential lighting and lighting for infrastructures (especially schools and airports).
- Overall, lighting sales decrease through 2020 could limit in around -5% to rebound in 2021 and still grow moderately during 2022 and 2023. According to forecasts, already in 2021, the market size will be at least the same than in 2019.
- Almost one third of this market value comes from imports (now close to one billion USD) while exports run under 400 million USD since years.
- The Indian LED Lighting Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.1% during 2019-2023.
- In India, the top 60 companies account for around 85% of the country production. While, in term of consumption, the top 60 leading players (both Indian and international) hold a market share of almost 70% of sales in India.
The covered distribution channels are:
- Direct sales and contract
- Lighting fixtures specialists
- Furniture stores/chains
- Department stores
- e-Commerce sales
A list of selected architectural companies involved in the Indian lighting business and Lighting designers is given. The main magazines, fairs and organizations related to the lighting industry in India are presented.
Country economic indicators (including GDP, Inflation, private consumption, population indicators, and building construction indicators) are also provided, together with macroeconomic forecasts up to 2023.
The report focuses on the following cities:
- Adithya Lamps
- Bajaj Electricals
- Binay Opto Electronics
- Brainwave Design
- Compact Lighting
- Cosmo – Firefly
- Crompton Greaves
- Deekay Electricals
- Design Matrix
- Fiem Industries
- GM Modular
- Jaquar Lighting
- K-Lite Industries
- Kapoor Lamp Shades
- Light & Beyond
- Lighting India
- Orient Electric
- Panasonic Life Solutions (Anchor)
- Shimera Project Lighting
- Sigma Search Lights
- Signify (Philips India)
- Smart Cities India Expo
- Surya Roshni
- Syska LED Lights
- The Ministry of Light
- Wipro Lighting
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1az7oy
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Powered by WPeMatico