DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Myanmar Air Conditioner (AC) Volume Analysis, by Types [Room AC (Window-Type, Split-Type(single)) & Commercial AC (PAC)] and Volume Share Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report contains Air Conditioner sales volume of houses, buildings, and other structures, and completed units including heat pump types for both cooling and heating. Portable type ACs and fan coil units used for a hydronic system are excluded in the report.
In the report Room Air Conditioner sales volume consist window type and small-sized split type ACs as well as residential-use multi systems. Commercial Air Conditioners demand consists of commercial-use medium/large-sized split type ACs, remote condenser type ACs, single packaged ACs, and VRF systems, including unitary type ACs and unitary type heat pumps.
South-East Asia has higher air conditioner penetration for the last few years; this trend will continue for upcoming years as well. According to this report, the market for Air Conditioner is expected to grow in Myanmar. The growth in the construction sector for residential and commercial premises will propel the air conditioner market in Myanmar. The massive requirement for Air Conditioner in a hot and humid environment is pushing people to buy Air Conditioner to live well and work efficiently.
The market for Air Conditioner in Myanmar is growing year on year; this growth is due to rising middle class population, increasing number of houses, buildings and other structures comprising demand of Room Air Conditioners (RAC), including window type and small-sized split type ACs as well as Commercial Air Conditioners. Myanmar Air Conditioner demand was more than 230 Thousand Units in the year 2019.
RAC demand is given from 2016 to 2019 and Commercial Air Conditioners demand is given from 2013 to 2019. Myanmar Air Conditioner demand was more than 230 Thousand Units in the year 2019.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Myanmar Air Conditioner (AC) Volume
4. Myanmar Air Conditioner Volume Share Analysis
5. Room Air Conditioner (RAC) Sales Volume
6. Segments – Room Air Conditioners
6.1 Window-Type Air Conditioner Sales Volume
6.2 Split-Type Air Conditioner Sales Volume
7. Commercial Air Conditioner Sales Volume
8. Segments – Commercial Air Conditioners
8.1 Commercial Air PAC Conditioner Sales Volume
List of Figures:
- Myanmar Air Conditioner (AC) Volume (Thousand), 2013 – 2019
- Myanmar Air Conditioner (AC) Volume Share by Room AC & Commercial (Percent), 2013 – 2019
- Myanmar Room Air Conditioner (RAC) Volume in (Thousand), 2013 – 2019
- Myanmar Window-Type Air Conditioner Volume in (Thousand), 2016 – 2019
- Myanmar Split-Type Air Conditioner Volume in (Thousand), 2016 – 2019
- Myanmar Commercial Air Conditioner Volume in (Thousand), 2013 – 2019
- Myanmar Commercial PAC Air Conditioner Volume in (Thousand), 2013 – 2019
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/awlpbd
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Powered by WPeMatico