DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Music Recording Global Market Report 2020-30: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global music recording market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut down.
The global music recording market is expected to decline from $57.3 billion in 2019 to $55.8 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -2.7%. The decline is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 6% from 2021 and reach $66.5 billion in 2023.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 working days of order.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the global music recording market, accounting for 34% of the market in 2019. North America was the second largest region accounting for 31% of the global music recording market. Africa was the smallest region in the global music recording market.
Wearable technology such as gloves and jackets are being used by artists during live performances. Wearable technologies are accessories such as clothing, headgear and gloves etc. These devices are self-equipped to connect with machines without human intervention. Devices such as Sound Brenner Pulse help performers stick to a rhythm. This is also equipped with exercises to enhance artists’ rhythm, speed, accuracy and endurance. Other technology variants such as Drumpants, MI.MU are also widely used in the music recording industry.
The music recording industry market consists of the revenues from the production and distribution of musical recordings, from publishing music, or from providing sound recording and related services earned by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that are in the music recording industry.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Music Recording Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Music Recording Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Music Recording Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Music Recording Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Music Recording Market Trends And Strategies
8. Music Recording Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.2.2. Restraints On The Market
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.3.2. Restraints On The Market
9. Music Recording Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Music Recording Market, 2019, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Music Recording Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Music Recording Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Music Recording Market Segmentation
10.1. Global Music Recording Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
10.2. Global Music Recording Market, Segmentation By Application, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
10.3. Global Music Recording Market, Segmentation By End-User, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
10.4. Global Music Recording Market, Segmentation By Genre, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
11. Music Recording Market Metrics
11.1. Music Recording Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2015-2023, Global
11.2. Per Capita Average Music Recording Market Expenditure, 2015-2023, Global
- Universal Music Group
- Sony Music
- Warner Music
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lv4m19.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Powered by WPeMatico