DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Analysis of the European Endpoint Security Market, Forecast to 2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Data breaches are inevitable across every enterprise, and endpoints continue to be a popular vector of cyberattacks. In response, endpoint security tools have evolved from signature-based antivirus to advanced solutions.
Endpoint security products include host-based software products that secure computing devices, including laptops, desktops, netbooks, tablets, servers, IoT devices, and smartphones, from malware, cyberattacks, unwanted applications, and physical loss or theft.
Traditionally, endpoint security comprised 2 segments – endpoint protection platforms (EPPs) and endpoint detection and response (EDR) tools. Over the past 2 years, many vendors have combined EPP and EDR capabilities in a single platform, resulting in the birth of next-generation endpoint security tools.
This study provides in-depth insight into key market dynamics, market forecasts, market trends, risk posture, and vendor dynamics.
Analysis by Business Size:
- Consumer/small office home office (SOHO) segment
- Small and medium business (SMB) segment
- Mid-size enterprise segment
- Large enterprise segment
- Enterprise segment
- Very large enterprise segment
Analysis by Geography:
- The United Kingdom
- DACH (Germany, Austria, and Switzerland)
- The Nordics (Norway, Sweden, Finland, and Denmark)
- Rest of Europe
The base year for the study is 2019, and the forecast period is from 2020 to 2024.
- Market Dynamics
- Market Trends
- Growth Forecasts (total market, geography, vertical, and business size)
- Competitor Analysis and Key Vendor Profiles
- Growth Opportunities
- Insights for CISOs
Key Issues Addressed
- What is endpoint security and why is it important? Who are the key participants in this space?
- Which products are available in the market today? What concepts are in use? What use-cases are being employed?
- What is the current addressable market size and how is it expected to change over the forecast period? Which factors will influence market growth rates?
- What do the pricing trends look like? Which deployment models and distribution channels are prevalent in the market?
- What are the market dynamics? How do they differ across businesses, distribution channels, product segments, regions, and verticals?
- What growth opportunities for available for vendors and distributors/market participants?
- Which best practices can businesses follow in terms of the implementation of endpoint security solutions?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Definitions
3. Market Overview
4. Market Trends
5. Drivers and Restraints – Total Endpoint Security Market
6. Forecasts and Trends – Total Endpoint Security Market
7. Market Share and Competitive Analysis – Total Endpoint Security Market
8. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
9. Insights for CISOs
10. Analysis of the Consumer/SOHO Segment
11. Analysis of the SMB Segment
12. Analysis of the Mid-size Enterprise Segment
13. Analysis of the Large Enterprise Segment
14. Analysis of the Enterprise Segment
15. Analysis of the Very Large Enterprise Segment
16. Analysis of the UK Endpoint Security Market
17. Analysis of the French Endpoint Security Market
18. Analysis of the DACH Endpoint Security Market
19. Analysis of The Nordics’ Endpoint Security Market
20. Analysis of the Rest-of-Europe Endpoint Security Market
21. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/b3eye4
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Powered by WPeMatico