STANFORD, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The seventh annual Stanford Graduate School of Business (GSB) Sports Innovation Conference returns to the Knight Management Center on Wednesday, February 26.
The conference is organized by the Stanford GSB student-led Sports Management Club and brings together sports industry leaders, athletes, Silicon Valley executives, and Stanford students and alumni to discuss leadership challenges in the sports business.
The 2020 lineup continues the tradition of bringing high profile and diverse leaders in the sports industry to Stanford GSB; speakers include:
- Joe Lacob, MBA ‘83: Owner and CEO, Golden State Warriors
- Amy Trask: Chair of the Board, Big 3; Former CEO, Oakland Raiders
- Cathy Engelbert: Commissioner, WNBA
- Adam Hansmann: Co-Founder, The Athletic
- Clara Wu Tsai: Co-Founder, The Clara Wu and Joe Tsai Foundation; Co-Owner, Brooklyn Nets
- Scott Harris: General Manager, San Francisco Giants
The conference will also feature an ‘Innovation Showcase,’ where future-minded companies in the sports industry will demonstrate their products and services in an interactive environment.
For more information, including a complete list of speakers, and to purchase tickets, please visit http://gsbsic.stanford.edu/.
The Sports Management Club is one of dozens of GSB student-led activity clubs that enrich the academic experience and provide experiential leadership learning.