Shenzhen International Industrial Manufacturing Technology Exhibition (ITES 2020), also called the 21st Shenzhen International Machinery Manufacturing Industry Exhibition (SIMM), is going to hold in China’s innovation center & manufacturing hub from March 30th to April 2nd, 2020. The exhibition covers 12 halls with 240,000 s.q.m area at Shenzhen World Exhibition & Convention Center (Shenzhen World) — the world’s largest exhibition center.
Located at the center of the Pearl River Delta, Shenzhen is a Free Trade Zone which enjoys numerous preferential policies. This is one of the essential reasons for ITES settled in Shenzhen. As a window of reform and opening up, Shenzhen gets lots of supports to develop its manufacturing industry. Local brands such as Han’s Laser, Taikan, BYD, DJI have well-developed.
As a manufacturing exhibition born in Shenzhen, ITES has witnessed a critical period from “Made in China” to “Created in China”. Today, standing at the historic intersection of the new industrial revolution and the digital economy, ITES will continue to concentrate on manufacturing upgrades. On one hand, the exhibition content will fully cover manufacturing from metal cutting, metal forming, digital manufacturing technology, IIOT, robotics & automation applications, additive manufacturing, industrial measurement, cutting tools, precision parts processing. On the other hand, ITES plans to build an efficient technology and business communication platform for processing manufacturers from different manufacturing ends around the world. The 8 themed exhibitions will link to thousands domestic and overseas brands from more than 30 countries and regions to deeply penetrate the entire industrial chain and display the innovation achievements in advanced manufacturing.
Highlights for Metal Cutting Machine Tools:
- Pavilion for 3C products (cell phone), precision mold, medical device, and other industries.
A large amount of precision processing equipment is used in 3C product manufacturing (Guangdong Province accounts for 70% of the country), precision molds, medical device, and other industries. ITES 2020 is going to present a precision processing hall featuring 20,000 s.q.m to meet the huge demand of the South China market. The representative exhibitors of this pavilion are Mitsubishi, Beijing Jingdiao, Precitrame, Mikron, +GF+, Sodick, Swice, CHMER, etc.
- Pavilion for automotive, die & mold, aerospace, and other industries.
Five-axis/gantry machining center is widely used in the industrial chain of automobiles, die & mold, aerospace, and other industries. For this reason, ITES 2020 sets out a five-axis/gantry machining pavilion to meet the huge market demands. In this pavilion, many famous brands such as Mazak, Makino, Haas, Doosan, Nicholas, Otaki, Haitian Precision, Vision Wide, Hurco, Roders, etc will show their new products and technologies on-site.
Highlights for Metal Forming Machine Tools:
- Bending automation technology breaks the bottleneck of sheet metal processing
In the metal forming machine tool exhibition, ITES 2020 sets out a dedicated exhibition area for sheet metal automation equipment. Branded exhibitors like Bystronic, Yawei, JFY, Accur Press, Tailift, EKO, Yangli Group will gather together to solve difficult problems in sheet metal processing.
- Multiple sheet metal processing companies compete for 10,000-watt laser market
From 10 KW to 20 KW, ultra-high-power laser cutting machines continue to be popular in the market and excel in the processing of medium and thick plates in the fields of aerospace, railway transportation, engineering machinery, and construction steel structures. Many sheet metal brands such as Penta Laser, Lead Laser will display 10 KW laser equipment at ITES 2020. Also, branded exhibitors such as HG Laser, HSG Laser, Quick Laser, HE Laser, Bodor, Hysmson, IPG, etc. will show their products on-site.
Besides machine tools, ITES 2020 also has other themed sectors as follows:
- Industrial Measurement & Digital Manufacturing Technology Exhibition. The categories includes industrial measurement (coordinate measuring machine, laser tracker, on-machine measurement system, photogrammetry, optical measuring machines, measuring tools ), digital solutions.
- Robotics & Smart Factory Exhibition, which will include three dedicated exhibition halls for robot & non-standard automation equipment, industrial controller, sensor & connector, mechanical transmission & actuator integrated application.
- Additive Manufacturing Technology Exhibition which gathers upstream and downstream enterprises among 3D printing equipment, scanners, software to present the advantageous AM applications for the South China manufacturing industry.
- Industrial Supply Exhibition. This themed sector creates a complete eco-industry chain and the sourcing platform with different industrial supply materials, covering mould and accessories, fasteners, metal materials, surface treatment.
- Industrial Service Exhibition. The exhibition categories of the themed exhibition contains industrial design & customization service, logistics supply chain service, industrial park service.
ITES 2020 is jointly run by Shenzhen Huanyue Convention & Exhibition Co., Ltd. and Shenzhen Xieguang Convention & Exhibition Co., Ltd. It is a professional exhibition of large-scale in the field of manufacturing in South China. It has developed into an international professional exhibition authorized by UFI and BPA. In 2020, the show is expected to feature about 2,000 local and international exhibitors and attracts more than 150,000 visitors from 15 industries.
For more details about ITES 2020, please visit ITES website: https://www.iteschina.com/#home.
For free tickets, please click here to register.
Contact: Talina Zeng Tel: +86-755-2394-0012 Email: email@example.com