The 21st Shenzhen International Machinery Manufacturing Industry Exhibition is scheduled to take place in Shenzhen World Exhibition & Convention Center (SW) on March 30th to April 2nd, 2020. Benefit from the venue superior location, supply chain capabilities, and strong economic strength, ITES has attracted numerous exhibitors and visitors from home and abroad.
The show will cover 240,000 square meters of exhibition area. It is expected to feature more than 1,200 local and international exhibitors, showcasing 8 theme sectors. Among the 8 themes, industrial automation and machine tool areas will be the key highlight overall exhibition, with four dedicated exhibition pavilions. As China smart manufacturing has been facing unprecedented development opportunities, there is an uncommon chance for all industrial manufacturers and suppliers. Because most enterprises should improve their manufacturing techniques and explore China’s market urgently due to this situation, China market will be an important development target for multitudinous industrial leaders.
ITES 2020 has the total usage of 12 exhibition halls that showcases the entire industrial machinery chain:
- Metal Cutting Machine Tool (Hall 5/7) — featuring Mazak, Makino, Haas, Hurco, Doosan, Hwacheon, Fanuc, Beijing Jingdiao, Brother, Taikan, and more.
- Metal Forming Machine Tool (Hall 6/8) — featuring Trumpf, Amada, Bystronic, Yawei, JFY, Accurpress, Tailift, LFK, BLM, Han’s Laser, Penta Laser, Lead Laser, and more.
- Additive Manufacturing Technology (Hall 4) — featuring 3D Systems, Stratasys, Envision Tec, EOS, OPM, Creaform, UnionTech, HP, RATC, PATEO, Shining 3D, HBD, Sunshine, TMP 3D, Scantech, and more.
- Tools & Industrial Consumable (Hall 1/2) — featuring Sandvik, Iscar, Horn, Kennametal, Big DaiShowa Seiki, Speed Leopard, Pokolm, CB-Ceratizit, YG, and more.
- Industrial Measurement & Digital Manufacturing (Hall 3) — featuring Hexagon, Zeiss, Mitutoyo, Leader, Faro, Serein, NANO, Wekma, T-King, AEH，Lead, Dantsin, and more.
- Industrial Supply (Hall 4) — featuring TaiRiSheng, Billion Technology, Jiaye Precision Metal, FIYTA, SEIKO, EVA, Kong Ngai, BaoSteel, ASSAB, Scana, SSAB, and more.
- Robotics & Smart Factory (Hall 9/10/11) — featuring Fanuc, Yaskawa, Kawasaki, Nachi, Universal Robot, Mitsubishi, Siemens, B&R Automation, Beckhoff, Keyence, SKF, NSK, THK, IKO, and more.
- Industrial Service (Hall 12)
ITES 2020 is a professional exhibition of large-scale in the field of manufacturing in South China. Since its establishment in 2000, it has developed into an international professional exhibition authorized by the International Exhibition Industry Association (UFI) through the professional and internationalized operation. Also, it is an industrial brand exhibition certified by BPA International Media Certification Body.
With 20 years of development in Shenzhen, ITES exhibition has been developed into a professional exhibition in technology and manufacturing industry in China. It has become an effective platform for professionals from 3C products, automobile, precision parts manufacturing, mold, medical equipment, new energy, and office equipment industries.
From March 30th to April 2nd, 2020, ITES Exhibition will be held at Shenzhen World Exhibition & Convention Center (SW), with a scale of 240,000 square meters. It will focus on digital, intelligent, personalized and innovative technologies and solutions for different industries.
Contact: Talina Zeng
Email: [email protected]