To meet clients’ evolving and complex talent needs, Lee Hecht Harrison Knightsbridge (LHH Knightsbridge) is pleased to announce that it has expanded its Executive Search, Recruitment Solutions and Executive Interim Management teams.
The rapid growth strategy driven by market demand—which includes the addition of five new partners (two located in Montreal and Vancouver), a bolstered presence in Toronto and planned expansion into the US market—is designed to further strengthen the company’s existing commitment to top-tier Executive and Leadership Search Practice aligned with LHH Knightsbridge’s leadership and cutting-edge assessment, onboarding, leadership development and coaching solutions.
These new additions now complete the team of 18 highly talented partners, with extensive experience and expertise across a wide-range of sectors and geographies.
“With more feet on the ground—and the addition of top, experienced leading talent on our team—we can now provide our clients with complete solutions to their recruitment requirements,” says Robert Hosking, SVP, Managing Director, Search Practices.
This new team of partners is comprised of five industry veterans, each of whom brings unique expertise to the Search Practices:
- Marc Deschatelets, Partner, Executive Search – Montreal. Leveraging 30 years of executive recruitment experience, with 15 years in senior leadership roles, Marc’s sector expertise, at the Montreal office, will include government, education, arts media and culture, retail and distribution, transportation, consumer goods, communications and technology.
- Bruce Diemert, Partner, Executive Search – Western Canada. A key player in the talent management and management consulting industries for the last 21 years, Bruce’s executive search expertise encompasses resource-based industries, professional services, manufacturing and IT. Based in Vancouver, Bruce will service clients throughout Western Canada.
- James Smith, Partner, Executive Search – Toronto. James’ extensive business experience spans over 20 years in senior leadership roles for a number of consumer-focused businesses, ranging from owner operated companies to publicly held corporations, across Canada and the US. His approach is to fully engage in a client’s business and is passionate about matching the right fit, culture and personality for both client and candidate. Based in Toronto, James will focus on CPG, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and cannabis.
- Kevin Tennant, Partner, Executive Interim Management – Toronto. Over the last 34 years, Kevin has worked on retained, contingency, executive and interim mandates across almost every industry and function—including IT, finance/accounting, risk, operations and human resources. In his new role, Kevin will focus on the financial services sector in Ontario and subsequently, across North America.
- Jon Nagamatsu, CPA, CA, Partner, Recruitment Solutions – Toronto. With more than 15 years of experience in the human capital industry—working alongside both international and local organizations in the financial, operational and human resources sectors—Jon will be responsible for helping our clients source and attract high-quality, mid-level leadership candidates and senior level individual contributors.
“LHH Knightsbridge is committed to helping our clients attract, develop and retain the leading talent they need to achieve both short- and long-term success,” says Jim Mitchell, President. “We believe these recent additions to our team will allow us to better deliver on that commitment and further solidify our position as a global talent leader.”
SOURCE Lee Hecht Harrison Knightsbridge Corp