Cannabis retailer, Tokyo Smoke, looks forward to marking the first legal 4/20 in Manitoba with a celebration of cannabis culture, 4/20 history and the end of prohibition.
The brand’s retail locations in Winnipeg will host consumers for an interactive day featuring special edition product launch, Higher Learning education sessions (by registration only), 4/20 history and a game of trivia. As an additional perk, the first 100 customers to arrive will receive a limited run 4/20 tote bag.
The event will take place on Saturday, April 20 from 12:00PM – 5:00PM and will include snacks, DJ sets and entertainment all provided by local community vendors.
Saturday, April 20th
Event runs from 12:00pm – 5:00pm
Locations (to register for Higher Learning Sessions please access links below):
Dominion (55B Goulet Street, Winnipeg, MB)
- Food by La Belle Baguette & Canteen, special edition TS 4/20 tote bags with personalization heat press
Osborne (437 Stradbrook Avenue – Unit 2, Winnipeg, MB)
- Food by Nuburger & Pinky’s, special edition TS 4/20 tote bags with personalization heat press
Exchange (264 McDermot Ave, Winnipeg, MB)
- Food by King and Bann & Amsterdam Tea House
Brandon (628 18TH Street, Brandon, MB)
- Food by Chez Angela, Wheat City Juice Co & Well Dressed Cakes
Focusing on user intent and design forward product, Tokyo Smoke offers cannabis product for the refined consumer looking for a unique experience. In honour of 4/20, the brand looks forward to launching special edition product including:
- Studio A-Ok Clueless T-Shirt
- Gary Bubble Bong
- Dry-mouth lozenges
- Carrera Cube and Tray
SOURCE Tokyo Smoke