Crowe Managed Detection and Response provides outsourced security solution
Keeping up with security threats to IT systems and data is often seen as a top challenge for organizations. Businesses can now more effectively monitor and quickly respond to cybersecurity threats with Crowe Managed Detection and Response services, which provide 24/7 detection and response coverage. Crowe is a public accounting, consulting and technology firm with offices around the world.
Powered by the Crowe Security Intelligence Center, designed specifically to provide an enterprise-level digital security operations platform for small and midmarket companies, Crowe Managed Detection and Response uses comprehensive cybersecurity intelligence to analyze, scrutinize and evaluate data for potential and imminent threats. Using deep industry expertise, Crowe personnel distill data from various sources and apply automation and intelligence to proactively identify and respond to security threats, including data breaches.
“At Crowe, our digital risk team uses speed and knowledge to rapidly detect critical security issues so our clients can focus on the most pressing matters and address them quickly,” said C. Glen Combs, Crowe risk consulting partner. “This approach reduces the risk and likelihood of significant business interruption.”
Using Crowe Managed Detection and Response services, an organization can:
- Rely on advanced technology to continuously monitor its IT environment.
- Minimize false positives, freeing up the IT team to focus on real, advanced threats.
- Receive 24/7 detection and response coverage.
- Depend on experienced professionals who can move quickly and effectively to validate the authenticity of an event and preemptively take action.
- Outsource its security needs to reduce costs and gain access to a highly specialized digital risk team.
- Receive alerts reviewed and vetted by dedicated analysts rather than via passive automation or randomly assigned analysts.
Crowe, a known industry leader in the cyber and digital risk space, taps into a breadth of knowledge and expertise across the firm to apply industry-specific solutions quickly and effectively. In 2018 alone, the firm was named a Challenger in the ALM Vanguard of Cybersecurity Consulting Providers by ALM Intelligence – Consulting division, started the Purdue-Crowe Digital Risk Collaboratory, and opened the Crowe Security Intelligence Center.
“Crowe Managed Detection and Response services are just one way we are continuing to expand our cyber and digital risk services,” added Combs. “Our purpose is to make the world a safer and more secure place, which is an important focus for all our clients.”
To learn more about this solution, please visit Crowe Managed Detection and Response.