Large, bold, capable and comfortable, the midsize Telluride SUV opens the door to exploring in a whole new way. Imagined in America, designed at Kia’s design studio in California, and assembled in Georgia1, the Telluride is all about big skies, desert roads, mountain passes, shady forests, smooth highways, and long coastal drives. The largest Kia ever, it provides comfortable seating for up to eight, a powerful 291-hp 3.8-liter V6, available active on-demand all-wheel drive2, and an inspiring view of the world. In short, the Telluride offers potential for exploration and adventure every time it’s on the road.
Designed in America for America
Telluride is the first Kia designed specifically for the U.S. and is a product of the Kia Design Center in Irvine, CA. From the first pencil stroke it was meant to convey the kind of presence associated with the original legendary SUVs – big, bold and boxy – and the go-anywhere, do-anything attitude their square, burly-shouldered shapes suggested. The Telluride’s sophisticated exterior accents also hint at its interior luxury. Main design cues include:
- Long, broad hood and wide grille
- Bold, stacked headlamps convey power and stability
- Upright windshield and clean side profile conveys muscular tension
- Inverted “L” tail lamps with LED stripes (standard on EX and SX trims)
- Elongated nameplates on the leading edge of the hood and on the liftgate provide distinctive identity for flagship SUV
- Sculpted rear skid plate with integrated twin exhaust tips reference off-road ability and power (standard on S, EX and SX trims)
The Telluride interior is designed to continue the impression of upscale exploration:
- Grab handles integrated into the center console suggest journeys off the beaten path
- Wide console with emphasis on the horizontal through artistic use of premium trim features to convey spaciousness – more “luxe living room” than “utility vehicle”
- Spacious cabin for generous hip, shoulder, leg and head room, including in the third row
Engineered to be Confident and Capable
Telluride is engineered to be capable in a variety of driving conditions and provide a driving experience that is enjoyable and confidence-inspiring. Among the many factors that contribute to the Telluride’s composed ride and performance:
- Atkinson Cycle LAMBDA II 3.8L V6 GDI engine producing 291 horsepower at 6,000 rpm and 262 lb.-ft. of torque at 5,200 rpm
- 8-speed automatic transmission
- Four-wheel independent suspension
- Strong, stiff, and torsionally rigid body structure due to the monocoque shell that is composed of 59.4 percent advanced high-strength steel
- Self-leveling rear suspension. Ride height is automatically calibrated depending on vehicle load to optimize control and stability (optional on EX and SX)
- Choice of four drive modes – Smart, Eco, Sport and Comfort – each using different settings for powertrain, drivetrain, and steering effort mapping to provide the desired driving experience. In addition to the four regular drive modes, drivers can select from two different settings, Snow and AWD Lock, for specific driving conditions.
- Available active on-demand all-wheel drive2 helps provide enhanced driving performance by actively distributing torque between front and rear wheels depending on road conditions and driver input. The system utilizes electro-hydraulic AWD coupling to precisely activate the multi-plate clutch plate, constantly redistributing the amount of power transferred to the front and rear wheels. During normal driving, power is distributed according to the drive mode selected. “Eco” and “Smart” modes deliver 100 percent power to the front wheels. “Comfort” and “Snow” modes deliver 80 percent power to the front wheels and 20 percent to rear. Sport mode splits the power 65-35 percent between front and back. “Lock” mode delivers power evenly to all four wheels
- Standard towing rated up to 5,000 pounds3
- Downhill Brake Control (DBC)4 maintains a controlled descent on steep roads
TELLURIDE TECH – BELLS AND WHISTLES GALORE
|As Kia’s flagship SUV, the Telluride can be outfitted with an array of advanced technology and driver-assistance systems. The following is a list of the available features that are firsts for any Kia SUV. These are in addition to the long list of tech and ADAS features listed under the “Brimming with Technology” section of this release below. Please see that section for complete descriptions.
Born for Adventure in Luxury
Planning the Telluride interior, Kia designers set out to create an upscale cabin with an abundance of premium materials, attention to detail, and an array of convenient features including:
- Available double-stitched, quilted and extra-padded Nappa leather trim upholstery
- Simulated brushed metal and matte-finished wood
- Interior hooks to keep packs and bags off floor and away from feet
- Available heated and ventilated first- and second-row seats
- Ceiling-mounted second-row climate control
- HVAC diffusing ceiling vents provide wider spread of airflow for increased comfort
- Reclining third-row seats5
- Leather-wrapped, tilt and telescoping steering wheel
- Available heated steering wheel
Brimming with Technology — Advanced Connectivity, Safety Features, and Driver Assistance Systems
Telluride is packed with high-tech, advanced automotive technology, including the “Kia Drive Wise” suite of Advanced Driver-Assistance Systems, and a long list of standard and optional equipment, highlights of which are listed below:
- Available 10.25-inch color touchscreen6 with rear view monitor7 and parking guidance
- Available 630-watt, 10-speaker Harman/Kardon audio system (AM/FM/SiriusXM8) with Quantum Logic9 Surround Sound and Clari-Fi10
- Apple CarPlay11 and Android Auto12
- Available wireless smartphone charging13
- Available six total USB charging ports – two in each row. Five ports is standard
- Available multi-Bluetooth wireless connectivity14 allows two phones to connect simultaneously
- 7 airbags15 (dual front advanced air bags, dual front seat-mounted side air bags, side curtain air bags with rollover sensor, driver’s side knee air bag)
- Vehicle Safety Systems16
- Antilock braking
- Vehicle stability management
- Downhill brake control
- Electronic stability control
- Hill-start assist control
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- “Kia Drive Wise” Advanced Driver-Assistance Systems (ADAS)17
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW)
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist with pedestrian detection (FCA)
- High Beam Assist (HBA) (available)
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
- Lane Keeping Assist (LKA)
- Blind Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist-Rear (BCA-R)
- Blind Spot View Monitor (BVM) (available)
- Driver Attention Warning (DAW)18
- Smart Cruise Control with Stop & Go
- Rear Cross-Traffic Collision-Avoidance Assist (RCCA)
- Parking Distance Warning – Forward (available) and Reverse
- Surround View Monitor (SVM)19 (available)
- Highway Driving Assist (HDA)20: Uses radar systems to interpret lane markings so the vehicle can control steering, acceleration and braking to automatically adjust distance from the vehicle detected ahead. HDA is also designed to recognize speed limits on federal highways and adjust speed accordingly (available)
- Blind Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist Rear (BCA-R): A camera is designed to track vehicle lane changes and, if it detects an object in the intended path, the BCA-R system applies brake pressure to the front wheel of the opposite side to help maintain the previous course
- Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Avoidance Assist (RCCA): An extension of Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Warning (RCCW), RCCA may apply brakes if an impending impact is detected
- Lane Following Assist (LFA): When Smart Cruise Control with Stop & Go is activated, LFA is designed to monitor lane markings to help keep the Telluride centered in its lane
- Safe Exit Assist (SEA)21: In certain situations, if the system detects an object approaching from the rear, SEA will override attempts to deactivate Electronic Child Safety Lock until the detected object has passed
- Head-Up Display22: Added information makes this system especially useful. Provides turn-by-turn navigation, speed and local speed limits, smart cruise control and blind-spot warnings (available)
- Driver Talk: Uses a microphone to enhance communication with second- and third-row passengers (available)
- Quiet Mode: Cuts audio output in second and third row so the audio choices of the front occupants are only heard in that row (available)
- Rear Occupant Alert23: Uses ultrasonic sensors designed to detect child or pet movement in the second and third row after the car’s doors have been locked and then can issue audible alerts to the driver
- Telluride is equipped with the UVO24 telematics system featuring an embedded modem that allows Telluride drivers to monitor and control a number of vehicle operations, including:
- Remote start and door lock (standard)
- Pre-condition the vehicle cabin temperature prior to use (only on EX and SX trims)25
- “Send-to-Car” points of interest (POI) and waypoints: If the vehicle is equipped with navigation, owners will be able to plan a road trip remotely and send it to the navigation system
- Rear Occupant Alert26: Uses sensors designed to detect a passenger in the rear cabin. If a rear passenger is detected and the driver leaves the vehicle, the vehicle will follow a series of steps to notify the driver, initially through a vehicle cluster message, and then through vehicle alarm initiation and subsequent SMS/Push message to the owner’s smart phone if they are enrolled through the UVO app
Assembled in America
Telluride will be assembled at Kia’s manufacturing facility in West Point, Georgia (KMMG) alongside certain trims of the Sorento and Optima. When it goes on sale this year (pricing will be announced near the on-sale date), Telluride will be available in four trims, LX, EX, S and SX with a choice of front-wheel or optional all-wheel drive.
About Kia Motors America
Headquartered in Irvine, California, Kia Motors America continues to top quality surveys and is recognized as one of the 100 Best Global Brands and 50 Best Global Green Brands by Interbrand. Kia serves as the “Official Automotive Partner” of the NBA and LPGA and offers a complete range of vehicles sold through a network of nearly 800 dealers in the U.S., including cars and SUVs proudly built in West Point, Georgia.*
For media information, including photography, visit www.kiamedia.com. To receive custom email notifications for press releases the moment they are published, subscribe at www.kiamedia.com/us/en/newsalert.
* The Sorento and Optima GDI (S, EX, SX and certain LX Trims only) are assembled in the United States from U.S. and globally sourced parts.
1 The 2020 Telluride will be assembled in the United States from U.S. and globally sourced parts and is expected spring 2019 with limited availability.
2 No system, no matter how advanced, can compensate for all driver error and/or driving conditions. Always drive safely.
3 Towing requires additional equipment. See Owner’s Manual for towing capacity, additional instructions and warnings. Always use caution while towing.
4 No system, no matter how advanced, can compensate for all driver error and/or driving conditions. Always drive safely.
5 Reclining seats can reduce the effectiveness of the safety restraint system and may lead to additional injury in an accident.
6 Distracted driving can result in a loss of vehicle control. When operating a vehicle, never use a vehicle system that takes your focus away from safe vehicle operation.
7 Rear View Monitor is not a substitute for safe driving, and may not display all objects behind the vehicle. Always drive safely and use caution.
8 SiriusXM audio and data services each require a subscription sold separately, or as a package, by Sirius XM Radio Inc., after 3-month trial included with vehicle purchase. If you decide to continue service after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. Please see the SiriusXM Customer Agreement at www.siriusxm.com for complete terms and how to cancel, which includes calling SiriusXM at 1-866-635-2349. All fees and programming are subject to change. Traffic information not available in all markets. SiriusXM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
9 QuantumLogic is a registered trademark of Harman International Industries, Inc.
10 Clari-Fi is a registered trademark of Harman International Industries, Inc.
11 Apple CarPlay™ is a trademark of Apple Inc. Requires a compatible Apple device sold separately. Apple CarPlay™ runs on your smartphone cellular data service. Data plan rates apply.
12 Vehicle user interface is a product of Google and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires the Android Auto app on Google Play and an Android compatible smartphone running Android™ 5.0 Lollipop or higher. Data plan rates apply. Android Auto is a trademark of Google LLC.
13 Charging system only works with select devices. Refer to the vehicle’s Owner’s Manual for warnings and instructions.
14 The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG Inc., and any use of such marks by Kia is pursuant to license. A Bluetooth® enabled device is required to use Bluetooth® wireless technology.
15 For maximum protection, always wear your seat belt.
16 No system, no matter how advanced, can compensate for all driver error and/or driving conditions. Always drive safely.
17 These features are not substitutes for safe driving, and may not detect all objects surrounding vehicle. Always drive safely and use caution.
18 Driver Attention Warning is not a substitute for safe driving and may not detect all instances of driver fatigue or inattentive driving practices. Failure to pay attention to travel conditions and vehicle operation could result in loss of vehicle control. Always drive safely and use caution.
19 Surround View Monitor is not a substitute for safe driving, and may not display all objects around vehicle. Always drive safely and use caution.
20 Highway Driving Assist is not a substitute for safe driving, may not detect all objects around the vehicle, and only functions on certain federal highways. Always drive safely and use caution.
21 Safe Exit Assist is not a substitute for one’s attention and may not detect all objects surrounding the vehicle. Always pay attention to traffic and to the area around your vehicle when exiting the vehicle.
22 Failure to pay attention to travel conditions and vehicle operation could result in loss of vehicle control. Always drive safely and use caution.
23 Rear Occupant Alert is not a substitute for one’s attention and may not detect all movement within the vehicle. Always check the vehicle interior when exiting the vehicle.
25 Remote features require a UVO subscription, a compatible smartphone, and a wireless signal with good coverage to function. Normal cellular service rates may apply. Do not use remote climate control or remote start if vehicle is in an enclosed area (e.g., closed garage) or a partially enclosed area without ventilation. Close all doors leading from adjacent living areas to the vehicle area before executing a remote climate control or remote start command.
26 Rear Occupant Alert notifications require a UVO subscription, a compatible smartphone, and a wireless signal with good coverage to function. Normal cellular service rates may apply. This system is not a substitute for one’s attention and may not detect all movement within the vehicle. Always check the vehicle interior when exiting the vehicle.
AUTOTECH 2018 – 100 M&A DEALS AND RECORD VENTURE CAPITAL INVESTMENT LAY THE FOUNDATIONS FOR AUTOMOTIVE FUTURE
- Disclosed VC funding to automotive start-ups hits $8 billion
- Electrification, connectivity, autonomy and mobility are driving investments and deals in a race for market leadership
London, UK – 20 February 2019. The latest Automotive Technology M&A Market Report from international technology mergers and acquisitions advisor, Hampleton Partners, reveals that disclosed Venture Capital funding to automotive start-ups totalled $8 billion in 2018.
In parallel, almost 100 M&A deals were inked, including Renault, Ford and Volkswagen’s autotech acquisitions in the second half of 2018; however, total disclosed M&A transaction value reached $3.9 billion in the time period, the lowest in over five years.
The report also shows the growing role of Private Equity (PE) in the autotech M&A market, accounting for almost one quarter of all transactions in 2018. The largest PE acquisition was Gores Group’s buyout of Verra Mobility for $1.3 billion, at an attractive 17x EV/EBITDA multiple.
“Although we are currently seeing more venture capital investment than M&A transaction value in autotech, all players in the sector continue to push to be the market leader within the new world of electrification, connectivity, autonomy and mobility. Start-ups with innovative ideas are pursuing funding, and global giants from all sectors, including financial, are continuing to invest, fund and acquire.”
Key trends in autotech
- Connected car technology is widely hailed as the precursor for autonomous vehicles, providing passengers with features like internet, next-generation infotainment and enhanced safety features.
Examples of deals in this sub-sector included Volkswagen’s purchase of WirelessCar for almost three times its revenue; Aptiv’s acquisition of Chinese advanced interconnect specialist KUM in a landmark $500 million deal; and Zurich Insurance’s acquisition of Bright Box in a move to bring the insurer into the vehicle and closer to the data it generates.
- Vehicle manufacturers are diversifying from pure passenger car production to protect themselves against an uncertain future where personal vehicle ownership is no longer the norm.
Early in 2018 Daimler led a $175 million equity round in Taxify, Estonia’s response to Uber. BMW took over Parkmobile to become the largest provider of mobile parking in the United States and in November Ford bought Spin, an electric scooter sharing platform, in an effort to expand its micro-mobility offering.
- Internet commerce and content is growing in importance, with prospective vehicle owners now spending around 60 per cent of their time searching online.1
KAR Auction Services, which signed five deals over the past 30 months, purchased B2B car auction website, CarsOnTheWeb, for just over $100 million. Meanwhile, in November 2018 Renault bought Carizy, a used vehicle marketplace. Renault hopes to capitalise on the fast-growing used vehicle industry between private individuals, opening another lucrative revenue stream for the French automaker.
- The digital transformation of dealerships: in a two-way street of deal-making, dealerships are incorporating enterprise software and CRM solutions to build better informed relationships with their prospective and current customers and ease the marketing and sale of vehicles, whilst online vehicle marketplaces are getting closer to the dealers.
Two US-listed online vehicle marketplaces made acquisitions in 2018: Cars.com made a $165 million acquisition of DealerInspire, a provider of automotive advertising SaaS and service. TrueCar’s picked-up DealerScience, a dealership retail software provider, for $27 million.
Automotive technology M&A in 2019
Jo Goodson concluded:
“We believe 2019 and 2020 will remain very strong for both acquisitions and funding in the autotech sector, despite the storm clouds on the horizon which may provoke a reduction in vehicle sales’ volume overall.
“Our rationale is that spending in the sector will not be impacted by short-term market turbulence. Autotech is a truly transformational sector and we’re only at the beginning of a very long journey. In summary, we foresee a strong autotech M&A market over the next 24 months, with stable Enterprise Value multiples and a sharply growing capital raise market with increasing valuations.”
Autotrader Donates Vehicle in Collaboration with Turner Sports During NBA All-Star
Autotrader has teamed up with Turner Sports and the National Basketball Association for the thirteenth consecutive year to alter the lives of a deserving family with the donation of a new vehicle, presented this year to a recipient of the Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA).
During the regular NBA season, hosts of the Emmy® Award-winning Inside the NBA studio team – Ernie Johnson, Shaquille O’Neal, Kenny Smith and Charles Barkley – faced off in the Autotrader All-Star Drive fantasy basketball challenge. During TNT NBA Tip-Off presented by Autotrader, hosts selected the player that they thought would be the top performer during that night’s TNT double-header with the winner receiving a donation of a new vehicle to the charity of his choice, courtesy of Autotrader.
This year’s winner, Ernie Johnson, was playing to benefit MDA, a non-profit organization committed to transforming the lives of people affected by muscular dystrophy, ALS and related neuromuscular diseases through innovations in science and care. Through searching for a cure and accelerating therapy discoveries, MDA creates a community, participating in educational conferences, events and materials for families and healthcare providers to aid those affected by neuromuscular diseases.
Johnson presented a deserving family with the gift of a brand-new vehicle. Footage from the giveaway was featured within Saturday evening’s TNT NBA Tip-Off presented by Autotrader. This year’s NBA All-Star was held in Charlotte, N.C.on February 16.
“We are thrilled to have the opportunity to donate a new vehicle and give back to the remarkable family,” said Greta Crowley, vice president of marketing for Autotrader. “These meaningful partnerships allow us to give back through charitable organizations, highlighting Autotrader’s commitment to serve our local communities.”
For more information and news from Autotrader, visit press.autotrader.com, follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/Autotrader_com (or @Autotrader_com), Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/autotrader_com/ (or @autotrader_com), like our page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/autotrader/, add us on Snapchat (@Autotrader_com), and get updates at Google+ at https://plus.google.com/+Autotrader.
The Mercedes-Benz EQC SUV makes its Canadian Premiere at the Canadian International Auto Show (CIAS)
- Canadian Premiere of the first fully-electric vehicle from Mercedes-Benz
- Launch of the “EQ Ready” app to help consumers understand whether they are suitable candidates for electric mobility
- Other highlights including the A-Class Sedan and Hatch, the Mercedes-AMG GT 4-Door Coupe, and a new GLE SUV that will really put on a show
TORONTO, Feb. 14, 2019 /CNW/ – The first fully-electric vehicle from Mercedes-Benz, the EQC SUV, will make its Canadian Premiere at the Canadian International AutoShow (CIAS). The vehicle is the forerunner for the Mercedes-Benz brand for e-mobility, EQ. It will be on display at CIAS from February 15-24 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, along with other highlights such as Mercedes-Benz’s new entry in the compact class, the A-Class Hatch and Sedan, a sports car that pairs the performance of a racecar with day-to-day practicality, the AMG GT 4-Door Coupe and a unique “dancing” GLE SUV that will really put on a show for visitors throughout opening weekend.
“Our display at CIAS really highlights the breadth of our portfolio and the exciting options we offer across so many market segments. We’re excited to soon add fully-electric options to that mix. Our EQ line – and the Canadian Premiere of the EQC SUV – is a key focus at this year’s show,” says Brian D. Fulton, President & CEO, Mercedes-Benz Canada. “With its impressive combination of quality, safety, comfort, design and technology, the EQC offers everything drivers have come to expect from Mercedes-Benz – now with an electric powertrain. Arriving in Canada in early 2020, it is the forerunner for our EQ line-up, which by 2022 will have expanded to include fully electric options in all key market segments from smart right up to large SUVs.”
As the first fully-electric vehicle by Mercedes-Benz in its EQ line-up, the EQC exemplifies the design idiom of “Progressive Luxury,” which is characterized by contrasting digital and analogue elements. With muscular proportions, an extended roofline, and a coupe-like roof recess at the rear, the EQC is classified as an SUV crossover. It’s powered by an all-new drive system with compact electric drivetrains at each axle, which give the vehicle all-wheel drive. Together, these motors generate an output of approximately 402 hp and a combined maximum torque of 564 lb-ft. The EQC comes equipped with Mercedes me connect, which gives customers convenient access to charging stations operated by numerous providers, thus making electric mobility convenient and suitable for day-to-day driving.
Are you “EQ Ready?”
In conjunction with the Canadian Premiere of the EQC, Mercedes-Benz Canada has released the EQ Ready app, a free app that is available to download for Android or iOS. The easy-to-use app helps Canadian understand if they are ready for electric mobility. Via smartphone, it records the distances covered in a vehicle, analyzing individual mobility behaviours and pairing the data with variables such as temperature and terrain, to show users how their regular driving behaviour would impact the state of charge of electric vehicles from the EQ line-up.
“As we prepare to bring our first fully-electric Mercedes-Benz to the Canadian market, we understand that range anxiety and questions about the charging infrastructure still exist for many Canadians,” says Fulton. “With the EQ Ready app, Canadians can easily see whether day-to-day electric mobility makes sense for them based on their driving patterns and the charging infrastructure along their regular routes.”
To ensure the company is “EQ Ready,” Mercedes-Benz has made substantial investments to prepare for the electrification of its fleet. In January, it announced plans to add a ninth factory to its global battery production network. The global production network includes battery factories on three continents, including North America where a battery plant is under construction in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. In December 2018, the company announced it would be buying more than 20 billion euros (30 billion CAD) worth of battery cells by 2030. The worldwide network of battery factories will allow Mercedes-Benz to react flexibly and efficiently to market demands and requirements as the luxury manufacturer electrifies its fleet.
By 2022, the Mercedes-Benz EQ line-up will have expanded to offer Canadians fully electric options in all key market segments from smart right up to large SUVs.
Other highlights from Mercedes-Benz at CIAS:
- Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX)
MBUX features a powerful computer, high-resolution graphics, fully-customizable displays, Augmented Reality navigation, and software that can learn and respond to natural speech. It has revolutionized the relationship between car and driver, having been described as a feature that turns the vehicle into “a smartphone on wheels.” The natural voice-control feature can recognize and respond to an ever-expanding list of topics. For example, “Find Italian restaurants with at least four stars that are open for lunch but exclude pizza shops,”, “Hey Mercedes, how did the Toronto Raptors play?”, “How did the Apple share price performed compared to Microsoft?”, “What is the square root of 9?”, “How big is Texas?”, “What is the fat content of avocados?”. Due to the ongoing development of the system and over-the-air updates, the MBUX system will continue to improve and expand its scope to better serve drivers.
- Mercedes-Benz GLE 450 4MATIC SUV
“The GLE is the first in a series of exciting updates to our SUV lineup this year. SUVs will be a key focus for Mercedes-Benz in 2019 as our portfolio evolves to match consumer demand in this segment,” says Fulton. “We are determined to reinforce our leadership in this segment and there is a lot to look forward to as we update our SUV family.”
For model year 2020, the GLE has been updated with a wealth of new innovations and features. The exterior sets a new standard for aerodynamics in the SUV segment, while the interior is more spacious and comfortable than ever before with a longer wheelbase and third row seating now available.
A “dancing” GLE is sure to be a highlight of the 2019 CIAS. The vehicle will perform two shows a day – at 2 p.m. and 6 p.m. – throughout opening weekend, grooving to the music thanks to a new optional feature called E-ACTIVE BODY CONTROL. This is a fully networked hydropneumatic, active suspension that works by combining the 48-volt technology of the GLE 450 with the newly developed optional air suspension, which allows the spring and damping forces to be individually controlled at each wheel. This has the effect of not only counteracting body roll, but also pitching and squat.
Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4MATIC+ 4 Door Coupe
The Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4MATIC+ 4 Door Coupe will be a major attraction among the vehicles featured on the AMG Runway at the 2019 CIAS Mercedes-Benz display.
It is the most powerful vehicle in the Mercedes-Benz lineup, offering extra space and versatility without sacrificing heart-pounding performance. It features a handcrafted AMG V8 engine that delivers 630 hp and 664 lb-ft of torque, racing from 0-100 km/hr in 3.2 seconds. That exhilarating performance is paired with everyday comfort, four doors, and two rows of seating, along with a wealth of exclusive interior features such as intuitive touch controls and a widescreen cockpit.
SOURCE Mercedes-Benz Canada Inc.
Subscribe to PICANTE via Email
Follow us on Facebook
Footprint Media Holdings Launches Bizz, a New Social Media App Designed to Boost Business
EU budget for 2021-2027: Commission welcomes provisional agreement on the future European Defence Fund
Infringements: Commission adapts its calculation methodology for financial sanctions
Iraq: EU announces additional €50 million in humanitarian aid and development cooperation
Vivo Brings Cutting-Edge Elevating Front Camera to V15Pro, Revving Up the Mobile Experience for Consumers Globally
Concur and Salesforce Alumni launch SalesTrip: the first platform to derive ROI from business travel and set to challenge the travel and expenses technology market
AUTOTECH 2018 – 100 M&A DEALS AND RECORD VENTURE CAPITAL INVESTMENT LAY THE FOUNDATIONS FOR AUTOMOTIVE FUTURE
Zenabis to Supply Premium Recreational Cannabis to Alberta
Will Bagley to Receive Western Writers of America’s Owen Wister Award
Wirecard and Tirol Werbung Launch Joint China Pay Initiative
World Blockchain Summit to enter Malaysia
Vitalik Buterin to Keynote World’s First Ethereum SuperMeetup in Hong Kong
Essilor India Unveils Crizal Sapphire 360° UV Lenses for Millennial
One in Four Consumers Stopped Doing Business with Companies Due to Lack of Personalized Communications
Kreative Kustomz 305 Debuts Unique New Bag Secured Apparel Collection
Fourth Annual Advisor Authority Study Profiles Unique Needs of Millennials to Help RIAs and Fee-Based Advisors Engage with Expanding Market of Emerging Investors
GrooveNexus – An Artist-fan Digital Music-place Launched in New Delhi
Gabriella’s Kitchen Announces Joint Venture with Eximius Coffee LLC to Introduce Cannabis and CBD-Infused Ready to Drink Cold Brew Coffee and Pods
Global Payment Processor Veem Introduces First and Only Rewards Program for International Payments to Celebrate 100,000th Customer
New eToro Survey: Nearly Half of Millennials Trust U.S. Stock Market Less Than Crypto
BitGo To Support TRON Currency
Former Virgin America Exec Porter Gale Joins Personal Capital as CMO
Millennials Will Drive Long-Term Residential New Construction, Easing Downturn Fears
VIZ Media Unveils THE WORLD NEXT DOOR
MSI Unveils Their New Gaming Laptop Line-up in India With the Latest NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™
Rolls Royce and Tudor Tech sign up to the Defence Aviation Safety Conference
Alfred Street Baptist Church Awards Howard University $100K To Pay Off Student Tuition and Fee Balances
The HistoryMakers Kicks Off Black History Month on PBS
Wirecard Enables Mobile Payments via Alipay at Stockmann, the Leading Luxury Fashion Department Store Chain in the Baltics
TrueCar Receives Two “Top Rated” DrivingSales Dealer Satisfaction Awards
David Beckham’s luxury men’s grooming brand HOUSE 99 is celebrating its first anniversary
750,000+ Celebrate the Future of the Mobility Industry at 2019 NAIAS
Gubagoo Wins “Top Rated” DrivingSales Dealer Satisfaction Award for Fourth Consecutive Year
Plant-Based Foods of Canada Welcomes Canada Food Guide Focus on Plant-based Proteins
Spotlight Labs Introduces SPYDR® Hypoxia Sensor Device
Malaysia Halal Expo 2019 (MHE 2019) Targets Tokyo Olympics
Global campaign offers Pope Francis $1 million to try vegan for Lent to save the planet
Second IFL Team Adopts Imagination Park’s Augmented Reality Solution
Adventure Awaits At Upscale Boutique Hotel Near Rocky Mountain National Park
Mytaste Group AB signs agreement with, igaming affiliate supplier voonix.net
Don Morphy Wins 2019 Fashion Group International Rising Star Award In Menswear
Community Brands Supports Florida Technology and Innovation at Synapse Summit
Sentry Energy Solutions Acquires Himarc Environmental Solutions
Emmy Nominated, National Geographic filmmaker joins blockchain group PO8
The Power Of The Bagel: Go Dairy-Free At Einstein Bros. Bagels
New Study by Schneider Electric Reveals Tangible Benefits for Businesses and Organisations Globally When They Lead With Digital Transformation in Energy Management and Automation
Malta AI & Blockchain Summit throwing massive show in May
Show The World Who You Are
Grand Opening of Unique Temple in India
Corcentric Named a Leader in IDC MarketScape Worldwide SaaS and Cloud-Enabled Accounts Payable Applications 2019
Follow our Tweets
European Commission Press Releases5 days ago
Digital Single Market: EU negotiators agree to set up new European rules to improve fairness of online platforms’ trading practices
Beverages6 days ago
Ben & Jerry’s Cookie Dough Ice Cream Goes Vegan
Asia6 days ago
Industry Leaders to Converge in Hong Kong to Discuss Digital Assets and Blockchain Applications at the HashKey International Digital Asset Summit 2019
Computer Electronics6 days ago
Cerebri AI Partners with Microsoft on Prescriptive Customer Analytics for Fortune 500
Biotechnology6 days ago
Breaking Ground on Europe’s Largest Hemp Extraction Facility
Latest News5 days ago
T-Mobile Austria deploys TEOCO’s SmartCM to improve network operations
Computer Electronics6 days ago
QuickLogic Launches the EOS S3AI SoC Platform for Time Series IoT Endpoint Applications
Banking & Financial Service5 days ago
Bitstop Unveils Next Generation Bitcoin ATM at EuroCIS Conference