– Releasing Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS), the industry’s next-generation iPaaS solution built on an advanced microservices architecture on AWS Sydney Region for customers in Asia Pacific.
– Extending the secure iPaaS solution to customers in Asia Pacific, to enable in-region handling of sensitive workloads and data.
– Offering the broadest set of integration services, including cloud data integration, cloud application and API integration, cloud business to business, mass ingestion to data lakes, IoT data parsing and more.
Informatica, the enterprise cloud data management leader, today announced the availability of its next-generation integration platform as a service (iPaaS) solution, Informatica® Intelligent Cloud Services℠, on Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud in Asia Pacific (Sydney) Region, to support its continued growth.
Enterprises in Asia Pacific can now leverage Informatica’s iPaaS, which delivers a secure, microservices-based solution for all data integration patterns and hybrid data management across software as a service and on-premises environments, and scales at the speed of business to power their data-driven digital transformations.
Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services offers a unified and modern user experience across iPaaS integration patterns, supported by its modular, microservices architecture that is customizable and easy to navigate. The iPaaS leverages the Informatica CLAIRE™ engine to provide metadata-driven AI recommendations to automate and accelerate integration and data management work.
Demand for Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services is strong globally. In Asia Pacific, National Australia Bank (NAB) is using Informatica’s iPaaS to easily and securely ingest data and automate data lineage as part of its AWS-backed elastic data lake called NAB Data Hub; this enables the NAB Discovery Cloud (also on AWS) which it has developed as the foundation for its machine learning and analytics ecosystems.
- “We are excited to see Informatica’s market leading iPaaS running on AWS Cloud,” said Nawal Hamarass, Director of Channels, APAC, AWS. “Informatica is offering tight integration to AWS analytics and big data services, including Amazon Redshift, Amazon Elastic Map Reduce, and Amazon Athena hosted relational database service, all of which will help Informatica customers accelerate their journey to the cloud.”
- “Our customers need simple, flexible solutions to seamlessly and securely move and manage their data in the cloud. Our AI-driven iPaaS enables them to achieve this, speeding up their business to leapfrog competitors,” said Murray Sargant, senior vice president, APJ, Informatica. “Customers can also access our full suite of market-leading solutions, which are designed with pre-built interoperability with AWS services for an extensive variety of use cases along our customers’ journeys to the cloud. Our commitment to Asia Pacific remains steadfast, evidenced by this deployment and the continued expansion of our cloud services for the region to support our growing customer base.”