With the launch of SAI360, recognized Visionary releases next generation of risk management solutions that deliver accelerated time to value
SAI Global, a recognized leader of integrated risk management solutions, today unveiled the next generation of risk management with SAI360, a suite of solutions that enables organizations to advance confidently meeting the volatile nature and proliferation of emerging disruptive threats and rising regulatory requirements.
Under the weight, acceleration, and intricacies of these emerging threats such as cybersecurity, data privacy, compliance and the need to protect brand reputations, leading industry analysts and the marketplace signalled there is now a need to take a new approach to collectively manage risk. It can no longer be effectively managed in silos; it needs to be more connected.
With SAI360, the company is giving organizations a set of capabilities that dramatically accelerates time to value, eliminates silos, and enables risk functions to become attuned to this new reality.
Highlights of the new SAI360 include:
- Adaptive workflow enabling customers to connect SAI Global’s risk and compliance capabilities across use cases, streamlining process management and making it more integrated, adaptable, and user-friendly
- User experience enhancements that include single sign-on across the solutions
- Predictive insights that determine opportunities that emerge from managing risk in an integrated manner with enhanced Risk Intelligence analytics, dashboards, and executive reporting
- Meaningful ethics, values, and risk-based learning content to employees and third-parties where they are, when they need; supported with richer analytics and insights for ethics and compliance learning programs
- A modern user interface (UI) that delivers a seamless and consistent experience and the introduction of conversational chat workflows
“We’re emerging from a decade of broken dreams in GRC and risk and compliance professionals can’t afford to look in the rear-view mirror. To help our customers gain control over this new risk landscape and protect their brand reputations, we’re leading this market toward an integrated approach to risk management at a staggering pace,” said Peter Granat, CEO at SAI Global. “SAI360 will begin to bind our market-leading risk and compliance solutions, ethics learning content and services together, providing our customers with an approach that means your risk management strategies can finally fall into place.”
SAI Global is uniquely positioned to introduce what will be the world’s first comprehensive approach toward IRM having recently been recognized as a ‘Visionary’ in Gartner Inc’s first Magic Quadrant for Integrated Risk Management and in The Forrester Wave™: Governance, Risk, And Compliance Platforms, Q1 2018 as a Leader with the highest possible scores for user experience and strategy.
“We have worked with SAI Global for several years now and what is refreshing is the way they fully understand our business needs and respond accordingly when delivering for our business,” said Linda Kean, Health & Safety Shared Services Manager, Group Health & Safety at Scottish Power. “We have a great partnership with SAI Global and it is no surprise that they have received this recognition for they have the vision and ability to drive innovation to help organizations in highly regulated sectors such as ours chart their path to integrated risk management.”