Villers-lès-Nancy, 15 November 2019 – 6:00 p.m. (CET)
- Stable Q3 2019 sales: €35.28 million
- Growth in nine-month sales: + 4.25 %
- Growth and profitability outlook confirmed for 2019
|€m – IFRS 15||2019||2018||Change|
|Q1||38.15||34.59||+ 10.29 %|
|Q2||38.73||37.56||+ 3.10 %|
|Q3 (unaudited)||35.28||35.43||– 0.43 %|
|9 month YTD||112.16||107.58||+ 4.25 %|
- Pharmagest Group’s reported steady revenue in Q3 2019 at €35.28 million compared to €35.43 million in Q3 2018 and €35.08 million pro forma (excluding the disposals of CPI and INTECUM) or +0.57%.
- For the first nine months, revenue reached €112.16 million, up 4.25% from the same period in 2018.
Like-for-like (i.e. excluding the acquisition of Macrosoft Group in Italy and the sale of businesses of the CPI subsidiaries – SME software reseller – and INTECUM – designing, developing and installing automated warehouses for pharmacies, nine-month revenue grew 3.04% in relation to the first nine months of 2018.
·All businesses of the e-Health Solutions Division registered gains, bolstering its role as a growth driver for Pharmagest Group.
Operating highlights at 30 September 2019
- Stable sales in Q3 2019 of the Pharmacy – Europe Solutions Division (-0.62% / Q3 2018 and +0.68% proforma excluding the disposals of CPI and INTECUM) is explained by an unfavourable cycle effect on configuration renewals in Q3. This was however offset by positive momentum from new offerings of the Pharmacy France Business Unit (notably OFFITAG, OFFITELECONSULT) and the SOPHIA software suite (the Italian equivalent of LGPI Global Services®). For the first nine months of 2019, sales of this Division grew 3.16% in relation to last year to €86.17 million. This Division accounts for 76.83% of Group revenue.
- Q3 2019 and YTD nine-month sales of the Health and Social Care Facilities Solutions Division registered declines of respectively 21% (-€1.1 million) and 5.76% (-€0.8 million), reflecting principally the base effect from the sale of GHT licenses in 2018. Excluding the Hospital BU (AXIGATE), the ALFs (MALTA INFORMATIQUE) and Home-Based Nursing Services (DICSIT INFORMATIQUE) sales grew 5.95% to €3.35 million in Q3 2019 and 15.5% year-to-date for the first nine months to €10.75 million. This Division accounts for 11.72% of Group revenue.
- The e-Health Solutions Divisions’ continued to show excellent performances with growth in sales in Q3 2019 of 39.14% to €3.83 million and 32.31% for the first nine months to €11.68 million. In particular, for the first nine months of 2019, the e-Laboratories and e-Connect Business Units registered very strong growth in sales of 26.23% and 26.49% compared to the same period in 2018. This Division, a key growth driver of the Group, now represents 10.42% of total revenue (up from 8.21% at 30.09.2018).
- After getting off to a difficult start for the year, the Fintech Division registered renewed growth in Q3 2019 of 2.51% with sales of €0.38 million. With this performance signalling the reversal of the trend of the first half, this Division registered sales for the nine-month period ending 30 September 2019 of €1.15 million, down 9.20% from one year earlier. This Division accounted for 1.02% of Group revenue.
Significant events since 30 September
·On 4 October 2019, Pharmagest Group and the Marseille Public University Hospital (AP-HM) announced the launch of the first healthcare gateway between private practice and the hospital. Dismantling silos existing within the hospital, this gateway facilitates the flow of healthcare information between hospitals, healthcare establishments and healthcare professionals. In so doing, it provides a gateway between 4 hospital facilities of the Marseille AP-HM (France’s 3rd largest teaching hospital) and 3,794 doctors, 757 pharmacies, 211 ALFs, 26 home-based nursing programmes and 7 Hospital-at-Home programmes of the Bouches-du-Rhône department. This represents a major innovation for achieving the goal of improving quality across the entire care pathway from the patient’s home to residential health and social care facilities, providing guarantees in terms of reliability and security. Launched in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur region, this digital platform is destined to be deployed on a larger scale across the entire territory and will be integrated within the SMR (Shared Medical Record) of the French national health insurance fund (Caisse Nationale de l’Assurance Maladie).
- Pharmagest Group, through its subsidiary MALTA INFORMATIQUE, acquired a majority stake (70%) in ICT Group. The leader in its market, through its flagship product ICT Chorus, ICT Group equips health centres grouping multi-professional teams and private practitioners. This acquisition has enabled MALTA INFORMATIQUE to expand into a new specialty which is highly complementary with its current activities. By combining their forces, PHARMAGEST, MALTA INFORMATIQUE and ICT Group become the only player able to propose a comprehensive offering to all health professionals whether private practitioners, professionals grouped within structures or hospitals…
- PHARMAGEST ITALIA, a new market entrant, has completed its acquisition of a majority stake (80%) in SVEMU, an independent software vendor known for its innovative pharmacy management solutions. Through this acquisition, PHARMAGEST ITALIA will rapidly bolster its regional coverage while completing the technological and technical building blocks that were missing from PHARMAGEST ITALIA’s Sophia software suite (the Italian equivalent of LGPI Global Services ®).
- Pharmagest Group was recently included in the Gaïa Index and won the top prize for its ESG (Environment, Social and Governance) performance underpinning its strategy. Pharmagest Group fully understands that people are its most important asset in building a global “patient-centred” ecosystem capable of addressing the healthcare challenges. For that reason, as a “Corporate Citizen in the Service of Health and Well-Being“, Pharmagest Group is supported by a corporate culture in which every employee plays a decisive role in improving health. This commitment is exemplified by its ambitious CSR approach that was recently recognized by an ETHIFINANCE award.
Pharmagest Group anticipates a significant increase in its revenue over Q4 2019 and confirms a high level of growth and annual profitability. Despite this, the Group will remain on the lookout for new external growth opportunities to strengthen its market positions in Europe.
– Publication of FY 2019 annual sales: 6 February 2020 (after the close of trading).
About PHARMAGEST Group:
Pharmagest Group is the French pharmacy information technology leader, with a market share of more than 44% and more than 1,000 employees. The Group’s strategy is based on a core business of improving healthcare through information technology innovation and developing two priority areas: 1/ Services and technologies for healthcare professionals, with a focus on assisting pharmacies in the area of patient medication compliance; and 2/ technologies for improving the efficacy of healthcare systems.
This strategy is executed through specialised business lines developed by Pharmagest Group: : pharmacy IT, e-Health solutions, solutions for health and social care facilities (for ALFs, Home-Based Nursing Services, Hospital-at-Home programmes, senior care service centres, multi-professional and paramedical healthcare providers and hospitals), apps and connected health devices,…
These businesses are divided into four Divisions: Pharmacy – Europe Solutions, Health and Social Care Facilities Solutions, e-Health Solutions and FinTech.
Listed on Euronext Paris™ – Compartment B
Indices: CAC® SMALL and CAC® All-Tradable par inclusion
The Group is included in the Gaïa-Index 2019 comprised of
socially responsible mid caps.
Eligible for the Long-Only Deferred Settlement Service (SRD)
ISIN: FR 0012882389 – Reuters: PHA.PA – Bloomberg: – PMGI FP
For all the latest news go to www.pharmagest.com
Analyst and Investor Relations :
Chief Administrative and Financial Officer: Jean-Yves SAMSON
Tel. +33 (0)3 83 15 90 67 – firstname.lastname@example.org
FIN’EXTENSO – Isabelle APRILE
Tel. +33 (0)1 39 97 61 22 – email@example.com
AdColony Appoints Australia Digital Media Veteran Lance Traore as Country Manager, Australia & New Zealand
SYDNEY, Australia, Dec. 11, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — AdColony, the in-app marketplace for brands, is pleased to announce the full-time hire of Lance Traore to the position of country manager, Australia and New Zealand. Traore began consulting for AdColony earlier in 2019 and this month decided to join the mobile advertising firm full-time.
“It really turned into a love affair,” said Traore. “What’s so exciting is that AdColony is leading the way in the most exciting area our industry has seen since the introduction of social media – gaming, and specifically, mobile gaming!”
Traore comes to AdColony with extensive global media experience, including Managing Director for Australia and New Zealand at Unruly, Country Manager ANZ for Illuma Technology and time at OMD International, GoViral and others. With experience across multiple disciplines including search, performance, affiliate, mobile and programmatic on both the media owner and agency side, Traore’s passion for evangelising the potential of digital advertising and how brands and agencies can harness the power and reach of mobile gaming power is key to his appointment at AdColony.
In Australia, mobile gaming is now the No. 1 preferred digital entertainment activity. Commanding 40% of all digital entertainment time spent, gaming is now bigger than video/movies & music streaming. The Australian gaming audience — mobile, PC, and console players — is truly massive, with over 15 million Australians playing games on a monthly basis. Mobile gaming is the largest chunk of that with a monthly audience of over 12 million people.
“Mobile gaming is a severely underutilised mass reach media channel due to legacy thinking from the industry around who is playing,” said Traore. “As an example, Mobile gaming now reaches more parents than any other media channel.” According to Global Web Index’s Q2 report this year, there are 4.2 million parents playing games, 23% more than BVOD and YouTube, which both sit at 3.4 million people.
“Because the industry has yet to understand the power and scale of gaming but it’s one of the most cost-effective media channels out there. For advertisers that need mass reach and frequency such as FMCG brands, mobile gaming should be included on every media plan,” Traore said.
Beyond Australia, Traore has also partnered with New Zealand-based Digital Commons to evangelise and promote AdColony’s mobile gaming-focused advertising offering, where AdColony’s reach includes over 100 of the most downloaded apps.
“I’m delighted Lance has come aboard to lead our Australia and New Zealand business,” said Tom Simpson, AdColony’s vice president of brand and exchange, APAC. “Gaming is the biggest opportunity for brands right now, and Lance has the talent, experience and passion to help bring this to life for marketers and agencies across the region. 2020 promises to be a very exciting year for AdColony.”
AdColony is one of the largest mobile advertising platforms in the world with a reach of more than 1.5 billion users globally. With a mission to elevate the state of mobile advertising by focusing on the highest quality consumer experiences that deliver outcomes for brands and publishers on today’s most popular apps, AdColony is trusted by Fortune 500 brands and over 85% of the world’s top-grossing mobile publishers. Known for its exclusive Instant-Play™ HD video technology, display and rich media formats, our global performance advertising business, programmatic marketplace, and our extensive ad SDK footprint in the top apps worldwide, AdColony is passionate about helping brands connect with consumers at scale on the most important screen in their lives. A fully-owned subsidiary of Otello Corporation, AdColony is a global organisation with over 20 offices worldwide.
Blast PR for AdColony
Winshuttle Version 12.1 Release Now Certified with SAP S/4HANA 1909
Bothell, Wash., Dec. 11, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Winshuttle, the leading data management and process automation provider, is pleased to announce the support for SAP S/4HANA 1909 with Winshuttle software version 12.1.
Winshuttle software allows users to automate SAP upload/downloads quickly and easily using Excel, improve data quality using data stewardship capabilities, and streamline SAP business processes using workflows and web forms. These capabilities can be used by organizations throughout their journey from SAP ECC to SAP S/4HANA, in preparing for the migration, the migration itself and ensuring process efficiency and data quality through data validation and automation.
“With customers moving to the SAP S/4HANA platform before 2025, it’s more important than ever to ensure our latest software versions are certified as quickly as possible to support business-critical processes,” says Kristian Kalsing, VP of Product and Solutions. “Customers can proceed with confidence that their Winshuttle-automated processes will continue to run with the speed and accuracy they expect.”
For more information on how Winshuttle helps customers ease their transition to S/4HANA, visit Winshuttle.com/S4HANA. For a full list of certifications, please consult Winshuttle product documentation. Existing customers can consult with Winshuttle customer support for details on how to use SAP S/HANA with Winshuttle products.
Winshuttle software empowers business teams to make an impact through solutions that make it quick and easy to exchange data with SAP using Excel, streamline SAP business processes using forms and workflows, and improve data quality using data stewardship capabilities.
Its business led, IT-enabled solutions enable users to automate processes and solve problems without compromising security or governance. Business teams can author solutions across lines of business and the SAP landscape, speeding product launches and financial accounting processes, streamlining customer and vendor onboarding, improving plant maintenance efficiency, and tackling data migration projects.
Learn more about Winshuttle’s SAP data management solutions by visiting http://www.winshuttle.com.
For more information:
Mary Lee Winshuttle 4255276639 firstname.lastname@example.org
Fluent, Inc. Appoints Barbara Shattuck Kohn to Board of Directors
NEW YORK, Dec. 11, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Fluent, Inc. (NASDAQ: FLNT), a leading data-driven performance marketing company, today announced that the Board of Directors of the Company has appointed Barbara Shattuck Kohn as a Director of the Company. Ms. Shattuck Kohn will serve as a member of the Audit Committee, Compensation Committee and Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee of the Board of Directors.
“With her remarkable financial background and significant public company board experience, Barbara brings a new level of expertise to our Board of Directors,” said Ryan Schulke, Chief Executive Officer. “We are incredibly pleased to welcome her to the Fluent team and look forward to her thoughtful advice as we continue to grow and evolve our business.”
Ms. Shattuck Kohn has a wealth of experience in financial and strategic advisory roles, having co-founded investment banking firms, Cain Brothers, Shattuck & Company, Inc. and Shattuck Hammond Partners, the latter of which was acquired by Morgan Keegan & Company Inc. in 2007 and Raymond James Financial in 2012. Ms. Shattuck Kohn has also served as a director of Penn National Gaming, Inc. since 2004. Ms. Shattuck Kohn also serves as a director of Emblem Health, one of the nation’s largest non-profit health plans, and previously served as a director of Computer Task Group and a division of Sunlife Financial Corporation.
“I am grateful for the opportunity to join Fluent’s Board of Directors and to help advise the Company as it fortifies its long-term growth strategies,” said Ms. Shattuck Kohn. “I look forward to working with the Fluent management team and am excited about the future of the Company.”
The appointment of Ms. Shattuck Kohn is the latest in a number of moves by the Company to expand its public company expertise and focus on its long-term growth strategies.
About Fluent, Inc.
Fluent, Inc. (NASDAQ: FLNT) is a leading performance marketing company with an expertise in creating meaningful connections between consumers and brands. Leveraging our proprietary first-party data asset of opted-in consumer profiles, Fluent, Inc. drives intelligent growth strategies that deliver superior outcomes. Founded in 2010, the company is headquartered in New York City.
This press release contains “forward-looking statements,” as that term is defined under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 (PSLRA), which statements may be identified by words such as “expects,” “plans,” “projects,” “will,” “may,” “anticipate,” “believes,” “should,” “intends,” “estimates,” and other words of similar meaning. Such forward looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that are often difficult to predict, are beyond our control and which may cause results to differ materially from expectations. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which are based on our expectations as of the date of this press release and speak only as of the date of this press release. Readers are also advised to consider the factors under the heading “Forward-Looking Statements” and “Risk Factors” in the Company’s Annual Report on Form 10-K, as may be supplemented or amended by the Company’s Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q and other SEC filings. The Company undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statement, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as required by law.
Subscribe to PICANTE via Email
Follow us on Facebook
8 Best Family Vacations in the UK
Here’s Why dApps Are Moving to WAX and Leaving EOS
No Borders Inc. (OTC: NBDR) Discusses Multiple Product Lines, Advances in Distributive Ledger Technology
Steven King Named as Prospective CEO of EdgePoint AI
MTrac Team Attends MJ BizCon, Showcases New Payment Platform for 2020
TrustToken Utilizes Armanino’s Real-Time Audit Solution
Global Digital Biomarkers Market 2019-2025: Focus on Key Trends, Growth Potential, Competitive Landscape, Components, End-users, Applications and Regions
Squire Mining Announces Corporate Name Change and Completion of Share Consolidation
ZYEN Chairman, David Greenberg, discusses OPEC’s Power in the Oil Market; the Potential of Renewable Energy Projects; and the Endless Possibilities for Oil Tokenization with the Launch of the New ZYEN Blockchain Energy Trading Platform
openIDL’s Innovative Blockchain Architecture Tackles the Biggest Data Security Challenges Facing the Insurance Industry
Ryan Acquires SALT Payroll Consultants, Expands Human Capital Tax Practice
Dentistry for adults: 7 Interesting facts to know before choosing your dentist
Sprout Social Announces Launch of Initial Public Offering
Mimecast to Present at the Barclays Global Technology, Media and Telecommunications Conference 2019
Best Blink, Lorex, SmartThings & WeMo Cyber Monday Deals for 2019: Smart Home Deals Listed by Save Bubble
What do You Understand By Contour Line, it’s Various Type & Applications
Virtusa Achieves AWS Financial Services Competency Status
Home Capital Group Inc. Announces Commencement and Terms of Substantial Issuer Bid
Tricentis Named a Leader in the 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Software Test Automation for Fifth Year in a Row
Pitney Bowes Completes Sale of Software Solutions Business to Syncsort
Follow our Tweets
Guest Articles7 days ago
How to Get Rid of Your Back Taxes
Business Wire6 days ago
Best’s Market Segment Report: AM Best Maintains Global Reinsurance Market Outlook at Stable
Business Wire6 days ago
Mark Your Calendars! Best Buy Unveils 12 Days of Deals
Business Wire6 days ago
Japan’s Friendship Ties Programs JENESYS 2019 ASEAN Inbound Program 15th Batch
Books7 days ago
How Social Networks Have Displaced Books From Our Lives
Conferences4 days ago
Craft coffee roasters from Poland KawePale reinforce their position in UAE at SIAL Middle East expo
Business Wire6 days ago
Alfresco Wins 2019 Aragon Research Innovation Award for Content Management
Business Wire6 days ago
Shortages of Low-Skill, Middle-Skill, and High-Skill Workers Causing Revenue Declines and Other Headaches for Employers, TrueBlue’s Latest Study Finds