Keynote Speakers for Policy Headliner Event Include U.S. Congressman Gerald Connolly (D-Va) and Ashley Mahan, Director, FedRAMP and Secure Cloud Portfolio, GSA
RESTON, Va., July 13, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Carahsoft Technology Corp., The Trusted Government IT Solutions Provider®, and Government Executive Media Group are proud to host the GovForward™: Multicloud Series featuring Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) solutions and successes. This virtual event brings together government and industry leaders for an update on FedRAMP policy changes and marketplace technology advances, success stories and best practices.
The series begins with the Policy Headliner virtual event from 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. EDT on July 21, 2020 encompassing government keynotes and panel discussions. Keynote speakers include U.S. Congressman Gerald Connolly (D-Va), sponsor of the FedRAMP Authorization Act; and Ashley Mahan, Director, FedRAMP and Secure Cloud Portfolio, General Services Administration (GSA). The kickoff event will be followed by more than 15 Marketplace Technology Webinars over the next three months focused on Multicloud and FedRAMP solutions from the industry’s leading providers.
Register for the Policy Headliner Event to:
- Understand the current legislation impacting the Federal Cloud
- Explore FedRAMP metrics and the road ahead
- Learn how recent advances in automation speed the authorization process
- Hear agency success stories
Event attendees are eligible to receive continuing professional education (CPE) credits. A complete agenda for the Policy Headliner Event is available here. Speakers and panelists include:
- U.S. Congressman Gerald Connolly (D-Va), sponsor of the FedRAMP Authorization Act
- Ashley Mahan, Director, FedRAMP and Secure Cloud Portfolio, GSA
- Francis Rose, Host, Government Matters
- David Egts, Chief Technologist, North America Public Sector, Red Hat
- Larbi Schneider, Specialist Solutions Architect, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Hayri Tahran, Director of Federal Civilian Solution Consulting, ServiceNow
- Matt Goodrich, Principal Solutions Engineer, Salesforce
- Jose Padin, Director, U.S. Public Sector, Zscaler
- Jeanette Manfra, Global Director, Security and Compliance, Google Cloud
- Christopher Niggle, Regional Chief Security Officer for the Americas, Okta
- Tony Cossa, Public Sector Chief Technology Officer, Snowflake
- John Lee, Vice President of Cloud Solutions, Carahsoft
Vendors sponsoring and participating in the GovForward: Multicloud Series include:
|•||Adobe Inc.||•||Okta, Inc.|
|•||Akamai Technologies||•||Red Hat, Inc.|
|•||Dell Technologies||•||SAP NS2|
|•||Google Cloud||•||Splunk Inc.|
|•||Microsoft Corp.||•||Zscaler, Inc.|
The kickoff event on the 21st will be followed by a series of Marketplace Technology Webinars presented by Carahsoft’s FedRAMP solutions providers starting July 30 and running through October. These discussions will highlight how industry and government agencies are working together to deploy FedRAMP and Multicloud solutions. The full schedule can be found here.
Carahsoft Technology Corp. is The Trusted Government IT Solutions Provider®. As a top-performing GSA Schedule and SEWP contract holder, Carahsoft serves as the Master Government Aggregator™ for many of its best-of-breed technology vendors, supporting an extensive ecosystem of manufacturers, value-added resellers, system integrators and consulting partners committed to helping government agencies select and implement the best solution at the best possible value.
The company’s dedicated Solutions Divisions proactively market, sell and deliver VMware, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Palo Alto Networks, Symantec, Veritas, McAfee, Dell, Adobe, F5 Networks, Google Cloud, ServiceNow, Open Source, Micro Focus Government Solutions, SAP, Salesforce, and Innovative and Intelligence products and services, among others. Carahsoft is consistently recognized by its partners as a top revenue producer and is listed annually among the industry’s fastest growing and largest firms by CRN, Inc., Forbes, Washington Technology, The Washington Post, Washington Business Journal, and Bloomberg Government. Visit us at www.carahsoft.com or follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Powered by WPeMatico