Villers-lès-Nancy – 15 October 2019 – 7:00 a.m. (CET)
Pharmagest Group wins the top prize in its category of the 2019 GAÏA Rating for its ESG performances
- First place in the category of companies with revenue of less than €150 million for its ESG (Environment, Social and Governance) performance based on 153 criteria evaluated.
- Pharmagest Group has been included in the GAÏA index that consists of 70 SMEs and intermediate-sized companies offering excellent guarantees for the management of their ESG risks.
- Pharmagest Group has adopted an ambitious CSR approach reflecting its strong position as a “corporate citizen in the service of health and well-being“.
Pharmagest Group is proud to have been selected by EthiFinance as the winner of the top prize within its category of the 2019 GAÏA Rating.
GAÏA Rating is the ESG rating agency of EthiFinance specialised in European small and mid caps. Every year, the GAÏA Index includes the 70 SRI (Socially Responsible Investments) top French performers based on their ESG criteria.
A growth strategy boosted by ESG criteria
Integrating the principles of sustainable development in Pharmagest Group’s activities contributes to the sustainability of its business, encourages innovation and supports the implementation of its growth strategy.
Pharmagest Group’s corporate culture is embodied by its commitment to being “a corporate citizen in the service of health and well-being”, a genuine profession of faith in favor of the greater good transcending the traditional world of work.
On that basis, Pharmagest Group’s CSR approach focusses on five core priorities:
- A growth strategy driven by human values: being “a corporate citizen in the service of health and well-being” is more than just a simple slogan. It is a reminder that each of our employees is driven by a noble ambition to serve the greater good. For that reason, human capital represents the Pharmagest Group’s greatest asset which contributes decisively to the creation of value by the Group.
- A proactive approach to reducing the environmental footprint of our products and solutions: protecting the environment constitutes a civic duty which is naturally a part of Pharmagest Group’s culture as “a corporate citizen in the service of health and well-being”.
- Our commitment to supporting healthcare systems and territories: Pharmagest Group is engaged in regular dialogue with all stakeholders which, in addition to employees and customers, includes its “shareholders”, suppliers and subcontractors, patients and voluntary sector organisations, with the ongoing objective of supporting fair practices and continuing improvements in healthcare systems. The pursuit of this social priority reflects the Pharmagest Group’s unique commitment to a cooperative spirit as a subsidiary La Coopérative WELCOOP.
- A commitment to human rights: the Group acknowledges and reaffirms its strong commitment to the values of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, the principles of the ILO’s core conventions, as well as its commitment to respecting national and international laws, principles, standards and regulations.
- Combating corruption: Pharmagest Group implemented since 2017 an anti-corruption system in accordance with the new French legislative provisions (“Sapin II” law). Pharmagest Group is attentive to this issue and integrates the provisions of the French anticorruption law (“Sapin II” law) at all its subsidiaries. The Group regularly monitors the country rankings by transparency.org of the perceived level of public-sector corruption (Corruption Perceptions Index).
- Publication of Q3 2019 sales: 15 November 2019 (after the close of trading).
- Publication of FY 2019 annual sales: 14 February 2020 (after the close of trading).
About Pharmagest Group:
Pharmagest Group is the French pharmacy information technology leader, with a market share of more than 44% and more than 1,000 employees. The Group’s strategy is based on a core business of improving healthcare through information technology innovation and developing two priority areas: 1/ Services and technologies for healthcare professionals, with a focus on assisting pharmacies in patient medication compliance; and 2/ technologies for improving the efficacy of healthcare systems.
This strategy is executed through specialised business lines developed by Pharmagest Group: pharmacy IT solutions, e-Health solutions, solutions for healthcare professionals, hospital solutions, solutions for pharmaceutical laboratories, connected health devices and apps, and a sales financing marketplace…
These businesses are grouped within four Divisions: Pharmacy – Europe Solutions; Health and Social Care Facilities Solutions; e-Health Solutions and Fintech.
Listed on Euronext Paris™ – Compartment B
Indices: CAC® SMALL and CAC® All-Tradable by inclusion
Eligible for the Long-Only Deferred Settlement Service (SRD)
ISIN: FR 0012882389 – Reuters: PHA.PA – Bloomberg: – PMGI FP
For all the latest news go to www.pharmagest.com
Analyst and Investor Relations:
Chief Administrative and Financial Officer: Jean-Yves SAMSON
Tel. +33 (0)3 83 15 90 67 – email@example.com
FIN’EXTENSO – Isabelle APRILE
Tel. +33 (0)1 39 97 61 22 – firstname.lastname@example.org