New York, New York–(Newsfile Corp. – March 18, 2021) – Life On Earth, Inc. (OTC Pink: LFER) (the “Company”) has released its latest Letter to Shareholders from its new Chief Executive Officer. Below are some of the highlights from the letter:
Excerpt from the CEO’s Letter to Life On Earth, Inc. (LFER) shareholders discloses the following:
Where are we today? Since joining the Company in January, we have done the following:
- Vetted the opportunities in the Cloud Software Enterprise markets that the Company had already engaged to partner up with.
- After careful due diligence, the first move I made was to recommend to the board to not proceed with its plans to acquire the assets of KloudGaze, Inc. We have made the proper 8K disclosures and that Asset Purchase Agreement (APA) has been terminated.
- The Company had also looked into another software company, SmartAxiom, Inc. and after careful due diligence and working with SmartAxiom’s leadership team, I recommended that the Board proceed and offer to acquire the whole company as well as bring their leadership team onboard to join Life On Earth.
- The Company is in the final stages of the Purchase Agreement with SmartAxiom; we have released a Corporate Presentation to help illustrate what Life On Earth, Inc. will look like after completing its acquisition of SmartAxiom.
- The reasons why I recommended acquiring SmartAxiom is to create exceptional value by a) scaling, b) creating, c) selling, d) marketing and e) profiting from offering solutions based on core SmartAxiom patented technologies. The IoT solutions driven by newly introduced 5G communications, the need for unbreakable Cyber Security, and the end-to-end solutions in the Cloud presents us with the opportunity to create exceptional profitable products as well expand on SmartAxiom’s current products offerings.
- We are completing a structured financing that will include the Company’s largest stakeholders, the founding members, the largest debt holders, new investors, and myself as a testament to my solemn belief in what we’re doing. This financing is also being done in a manner that is non-toxic, in a Preferred Series instrument with eventual convertibility features that would be at higher valuations compared to the closing price of the Company’s shares as of the writing of this Update. We believe that this Company is truly undervalued compared to what our peers in this industry are valued at. Our job will be to execute and to prove it.
The Company also releases a comprehensive Corporate Presentation highlighting the details of its upcoming acquisition with SmartAxiom, Inc.
For more information, please read the 8K filed with the SEC on March 18, 2021 or download the Shareholders Update Letter at https://www.lifeonearthinc.com.
About Life On Earth, Inc.
Life on Earth, Inc. (“LFER”) is a Cloud Enterprise software developer and a provider that enables rapid innovation that keeps the Cloud enterprise operations safe, compliant and manageable. The products were designed to help organizations innovate and modernize legacy systems while minimizing cost and risk of business disruptions and ensure regulatory compliance. For more information, please visit our corporate website – www.lifeonearthinc.com.
Investors and corporate inquiries, please contact: [email protected] | (646) 844- 9897
About SmartAxiom, Inc.
SmartAxiom’s software manages and secures IoT devices through patented, lite blockchain technology running among those devices at the edge of the Internet – enabling them to defend themselves. Our peer-to-peer distributed ledgers improve security, latency, reliability and manageability. We uniquely create the first true endpoint-to-cloud blockchain solution, while our IoT Smart Contracts push intelligence to the edge. SmartAxiom technology is proving valuable in many verticals such as smart buildings, manufacturing lines, in vehicles and shipment tracking. It interoperates with enterprise systems such as IBM Blockchain and Microsoft Azure and is proven on many ARM and Intel based microcontrollers such as those from Intel, NXP, Renesas, Marvell, and Broadcom.
Safe Harbor Act
Forward-Looking Statements: This release contains statements that constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. These statements appear in a number of places in this release and include all statements that are not statements of historical fact regarding the intent, belief or current expectations of Life on Earth, Inc. its directors or its officers with respect to, among other things: (i) financing plans; (ii) trends affecting its financial condition or results of operations; (iii) growth strategy and operating strategy. The words “may,” “would,” “will,” “expect,” “estimate,” “can,” “believe,” “potential” and similar expressions and variations thereof are intended to identify forward-looking statements. Investors are cautioned that any such forward-looking statements, including those relating to the Company’s financing being adequate for the Company to develop and market its software products, and to launch its growth and expansion plans, among others, are not guarantees of future performance and involve risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond Life on Earth, Inc.’s ability to control, and actual results may differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements as a result of various factors. No information in this press release should be construed in any way whatsoever as an indication of Life on Earth, Inc.’s future revenues, financial performance or stock price. More information about the potential factors that could affect the business and financial results is and will be included in Life on Earth, Inc.’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission at www.sec.gov.
To view the source version of this press release, please visit https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/77780
Powered by WPeMatico