Well Site Facilities 2020
March 10 - March 11$795 – $1195
Welcome to the Argentina Well Site Facilities 2020 Exhibition & Conference where leading Exploration & Production companies will meet with well site facilities experts and key technology providers in Buenos Aires to explore the next generation of onshore production facilities for use in oil and gas production across the Argentinian shale plays.
This event is aimed at shale operators, upstream service companies, technology providers, and key stakeholders making an economic assessment for developing well site facilities, and to learn more about the design and engineering concepts to improve efficiencies and well site operations.
The Argentina Well Site Facilities 2020 Exhibition & Conference is the only event of its kind to deliver leading market intelligence and industry presentations on the latest in well site facilities design and engineering know-how and new technological advancements for improving efficiencies and operations.
Benefits of attending include:
- Two days of in-depth presentations revealing the very latest market intelligence towards our key focus on sharing results and industry experiences
- Exclusive networking opportunity, a chance to engage with other professionals with shared challenges and experiences in past and current facilities projects
- Updates on regional projects and research led by shale operators and leading experts detailing their experiences, findings, and new expectations
- Technical presentations from service providers revealing new advances in technological developments, efficiency improvements, and cost reduction strategies
- New case studies on specific examples from cross-regional well site operations
- Unique opportunity to integrate with a multitude of industry stakeholders and to explore new techniques for overcoming the challenges of a new phase for the shale oil market