The key focus for this year’s conference will be to “achieve efficient, cost-effective, and safer operations”, and the objective will be to bring shale operators and service companies together with leading industry experts to collaborate and examine new opportunities in well site automation, and to address the key challenges in well site operations across North America.
Key topics on this year’s agenda include:
- Making an economic assessment for developing well site automation
- Integrating new well site automation technologies into existing systems
- Looking at real-time data and cutting-edge communication networks
- Cost reduction strategies in well site operations for a low oil price market
- New technologies and technical know-how in IoT and well site automation
- End-user case studies in automation and how to make a successful transition
This exhibition and conference will provide a forum for all stakeholders from shale operators and upstream service providers to leading automation experts and well site technology companies, to network and build cross-market relationships, and to discuss the latest results in well site automation for the North American shale sector.
Call for Presentation
If you would like to be a speaker at this event, please contact sean.collins@iQ-Hub.com with the subject heading “Call for Presentations – WSA Canada 2020”.