Canadian Artificial Lift 2019 Exhibition & Conference
September 18 - September 19$995 – $1395
Welcome to the Canadian Artificial Lift 2019 Exhibition and Conference where artificial lift systems providers and service companies will meet with shale operators in Calgary to explore the next generation of artificial lift technologies and techniques for use in oil and gas production.
This event is aimed at artificial lift systems manufacturers, major shale operators, policy think-tanks and prospective end-users seeking to learn more about new developments in artificial lift systems, technologies and technical know-how.
The Canadian Artificial Lift 2019 Exhibition & Conference is the only event of its kind to deliver leading market intelligence and industry presentations on the latest in artificial lift systems advancements.
Benefits of attending include:
- Two days of in-depth presentations revealing the very latest market intelligence addressing artificial lift optimization
- Exclusive networking opportunity, a chance to engage with other professionals with shared challenges and experiences in this evolving sector
- Updates on regional projects and research led by leading artificial lift systems manufacturers and major shale operators detailing their experiences, findings and new proposals
- Technical presentations from service providers showcasing the latest results from recent tests and trials, technological developments and new technical know-how
- New case studies on specific examples from leading industry experts
- Unique opportunity to integrate with a multitude of end users and seek new market opportunities by demonstrating an insight into this evolving industry