Big Data Week Conference Offers Expanded Approach to Bring the Latest Analytics, AI and Big Data Discoveries from Leading Data Experts
On October 5, Big Data Week Anchor Conference is returning to London for the seventh year. The global event brings together experts from top AI and data-driven companies to offer case studies, best practices and a look at the future of big data, advanced analytics, IoT, data visualization and artificial intelligence.
Data experts from top AI and data-driven companies such as Alteryx, ASI Data Science, Bigstep, Data Relish, Data Reply, Experian, GRSC Group, Growth Tribe, Near, Phrasee, Satalia, TUI Group, VMware, and 3n Strategy are going to speak at the Big Data Week London Conference 2018, showcasing innovative ideas, best practices, and actionable insights.
This year, Big Data Week London Conference is expanding the scope of their discussions to offer a more wide-ranging look at big data’s impact while focusing on two main tracks that are of vital importance this year:
- Advanced Analytics
- AI, ML at Scale and IoT
“Our goal for this year’s conference was to make sure attendees receive takeaways they can leverage immediately for direct implementation,” said Lavinia Bucur, Big Data Week Programme Director, “that’s why we’ve focused our tracks in a horizontal approach on covering a variety of specific topics and industries.”
Big Data Week already looks to beat last year’s record attendance of up to 500 big data professionals. They have also brought in even more expert speakers for 2018, including:
- Andras Palfi – Data Scientist / Bigstep
- Bernardo Nunes – Chief Data Scientist / Growth Tribe
- Christos Hadjinikolis – Senior ML Engineer / Data Reply UK
- Cosmin Pintoiu – Solution Architect / Bigstep
- Daniel Hulme – CEO / Satalia & MSc Director / UCL
- Jen Stirrup – Data Whisperer / Data Relish
- Kevin Dickens / Lead, People Analytics Innovation Lab / Experian
- Kinnari Ladha – Head of Business Intelligence and Data / TUI Group
- Dr. Nick Jewell / Director of Product Strategy / Alteryx
- Nigel Dias / Managing Director / 3n Strategy & Chair / HR Analytics ThinkTank
- Parry Malm – CEO and Founder / Phrasee
- Richard Bennett – Head of Advisory Services Business Solutions, EMEA / VMware
- Scott Stevenson / Data Engineer / ASI Data Science
- Shobhit Shukla – Co-Founder and Chief Revenue Officer / Near
- Steve Bradbury – Head of Fraud and Data Division / GRSC Group
The event will be held at the etc. venues 155 Bishopsgate. Tickets are still available, with prices starting from £153: http://london.bigdataweek.com/tickets. Early Bird pricing period end September 7.